Lena & Alura Day 2 & 3

Lena wakes up with Alura cuddled into her arms, she feels so utterly peaceful. Lena looks at Alura who is still sound asleep. She just thinks of how incredible and amazing this young girl is. She has only known her such a short period of time and she has already made Lena's life so much better, so much more enjoyable. In fact Lena is sure that she might love this young girl already, but she can't allow herself to ponder on those thoughts. She can't think about the potential love she has for Alura, as Lena knows this could all come falling down if Kara processes her feelings and decides she doesn't want anything to do with Lena. Admittedly Lena thinks that's unlikely as Kara is too nice, but she does think that Kara could potentially just want to be friends, and with everything, Lena isn't sure she could settle for that.

Before Lena can continue to spiral even further Alura rolls over and cuddles up so her head is now on Lena's chest. It's almost as if in Alura's sleep she can somehow tell that Lena was spiralling, as Lena knows that this affection from the four year old is all she needs to stop herself spiralling down a dark hole. Lena looks down at Alura and just smiles at her, stroking the side of her head. She decides to just lay there and wait for Alura to wake up, as she doesn't want to disturb the young girls sleep, or make her scared again if she wakes up and is alone in Lena's bedroom.

Alura wakes up about 30 minutes later. She begins to stir by moving her head slightly and then clutching on to Lena's side as she's waking up, as if she's trying to figure out where she is. But soon Alura opens her eyes. Alura's blue eyes meet Lena's green ones.

"Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?" Lena asks.

"Uh-huh. I love to snuggle with you." Alura says with a yawn.

Lena smiles widely.

"Well I quite enjoy it as well." Lena smirks.

Before the two can have any more conversation Alura's stomach makes a loud grumble which causes Lena to laugh, loudly.

"Are you hungry little one?" Lena asks as she stokes some hair out of Alura's eyes.

"Hmm... yes." Alura nods.

"What would you like? I could make pancakes or we could have bacon and eggs." Lena asks.

"Hmmmmmm..... bacon n eggs p'easeeee." Alura says, sweetly.

Lena chuckles.

"Your wish is my command." Lena replies.

Alura smiles at Lena once more.

"I have to get up now though." Lena explains.

"But I like it here." Alura pouts.

"I know, but don't you want food?" Lena asks.

"Hmm...." Alura says and her stomach makes another noise causing them both to laugh. "I guess so."

Lena and Alura then get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen. Lena begins to cook the bacon and eggs while Alura sits on a tall chair by the kitchen isle, just watching Lena cook.

"Would you like some bread or toast as well?" Lena asks.

"Just bread please." Alura replies.

Lena nods and a few minutes later she serves up the breakfast. They two ladies are both having bacon and eggs, however Lena also made herself some toast instead of just having bread. The two then tuck in, both now sitting on tall chairs by the kitchen isle.

"Hmm this is nice. Thank you Lena." Alura says, politely.

"You're very welcome darling. You know you're a very polite young girl." Lena comments.