Arriving at the Cabin

Lena wakes up on Saturday morning at around 9AM. Instead of showering and getting dressed and then eating breakfast Lena decides to just eat breakfast first. In all reality this decision is totally driven by the fact that Lena could potentially bump into Kara and/or Alura downstairs and then enjoy eating breakfast with the two of them. That would be a great start to the day in Lena's book. Lena walks out of her room and to her disappointment notices that Kara's bedroom door is closed, so presumably Kara and Alura are both still in bed. Lena however decides to poke her head in Alura's bedroom and that is when she is pleased to find Alura out of bed on the floor playing with a few of her toys.

"Good morning darling." Lena smiles as she enters the room.

"Lena!" Alura says rather loudly as she gets up and goes running towards Lena.

"Shhh.... your mommy is still sleeping." Lena says as she picks Alura up in her arms.

"Okay." Alura says in a much more quieter tone.

"So how did you sleep little one?" Lena asks as she begins to carry Alura out of her room and downstairs.

"Good." Alura nods as she snuggles her head into Lena's shoulder

Lena chuckles.

"Shall we make some breakfast?" Lena smiles.

"Yes." Alura nods, happily.

"What would you like? We can have cereal, fruit, or perhaps bacon and eggs?" Lena suggests.

"Bacon and eggs!" Alura says, happily.

Lena giggles.

"Of course you'd choose the least healthy option." Lena chuckles. "How about you help me make some for you, me and mommy?"

"Okay." Alura smiles.

Lena and Alura walk into the kitchen and Lena plops Alura down on one of the raised kitchen chairs and then she starts to get together the ingredients for the breakfast.

"Alright little one. I'll start cooking the bacon and eggs. Why don't you go pour yourself some juice from the fridge." Lena smiles.

"Okay Lena." Alura smiles as she climbs down from the chair and moves over to Lena's fridge.

Alura opens the fridge and carefully carries out a bottle of juice in her arms. Lena hands Alura glass and helps her get back on her seat so she can pour herself some.

"You want some Lena?" Alura asks so innocently.

Usually Lena would have coffee in the morning, not juice, but she really can't refuse Alura.

"Sure. Thank you. Here use this glass." Lena smiles as she places another glass in front of Alura.

Alura carefully pours the juice and slides it over to Lena.

"Thank you darling." Lena smirks.

A few minutes later Lena is platting up the bacon and eggs, along with some cooked sliced tomatoes. Lena has made food for herself, Alura and Kara.

"Hmm something smells nice." Kara says as she enters the kitchen/living room from the hallway that leads to the stairs.

"Mommy!" Alura says happily as she jumps off her chair and runs over to Kara, taking her in for a hug.

"Hello honey. How'd you sleep?" Kara smiles as she picks her daughter up and takes her in for a hug.

"Good mommy. Look! Me and Lena made breakfast!" Alura says happily as she points to the plated food.