Chapter XIX

A year later (Jan, 2018)

"Come on Camila!" Derek yelled.

"I am!" The 20 year old exclaimed.

"You got this!" Sinuhe exclaimed while Camila tried to hit Alejandro.

"One hit and you can go to Lauren." Alejandro challenged.

"Come on Camz!" The brunette quickly looked towards the direction where the voice came from.

"Camila!" Alejandro exclaimed.

"Oh! Sorry!" Lauren apologized when she realized that she interrupted the brunette in the middle of her training.

"Time flies so fast." Sinuhe chuckled, patting Lauren.

"You were both 17 when you got together. April of 2016 right?" Sinuhe said.

"Si Mami." Lauren chuckled.

"Ay Camilita." Alejandro chuckled when Camila fell over. Thankfully, he was able to catch his daughter.

"Get Camila and Alejandro away from there!"

"Mist" Lauren muttered, as soon as the fog appeared, Within a flash, Lauren was in front of the father and daughter.

"Oh my God." Sinuhe exclaimed when she saw a huge ball of fire land to where Camila and Alejandro was.

"Aunt Sinu." Normani whispered, before holding both Sinu and Derek.

"Are you alright?" Clara asked, looking at Lauren and the others.

"What was that?" Camila asked, holding the raven.

"They're starting." Damien said.

"My clairvoyance saw vampires scouting your training grounds." Damien informed them. Camila looked at them before looking at Lauren.

"Is that why you came early?" Lauren nodded.

"We wanted to make sure it was not that obvious that we know they're around." Normani said.

"Wait, you were there?" Camila chuckled.

"Yeah. The hunters know that Lauren only has three abilities. We want to keep it that way." Damien stated.

"So that explains the mist." Camila said.

"But how does she keep on getting extra abilities?" Alejandro asked.

"We're still learning why. As of the years, Lauren had mastered Teleportation, Isolation, and Telekinesis. We're working on her Element Control." Damien said.

"Remember Dinah's theory?" Damien asked Normani.

"Yes Primus."

"Upon my research there is a possibility that Dinah's right." Damien said.

"You mean, I could Imitate?" Lauren asked.

"Somehow, maybe yes."

"In order to know, I have to go away from a while and seek the Eldest Vampire hidden away in a different continent. " Damien informed them.

"Where is it?" Lauren asked.

"Somewhere near Europe." Damien said.

"I can teleport you there." Normani offered, while Damien shook his head.

"Your abilities have limits." Damien informed the woman.

"Then how will you go there?" Lauren asked.