Um wow Chapter 30

Well, I just read through my cringy stories for you guys and I've never wanted to not exist until now.
My deep apologies for putting you through all that. I honestly can't find a way for you to relate to me in any of it and not to mention I think it was pretty fucked up to delete the most IMPORTANT 'CRUSH' story. Like um ma'am? Wtf happened?
So since I'm trying to procrastinate from doing my college homework, I think it would be a perfect time to fill you in on what happened. And if this doesn't sound straight out of a Wattpad story then I don't know what does.
Let's go back two years.

Warning: 18+
Contains:
- non consensual
-inappropriate language
-Sexual descriptions etc.

Only for mature audience!

Junior year I met a boy named Nieson, we started talking in class, messing around etc. It started simple.
I got his Snapchat we texted as friends and he had a girlfriend in the meantime so I wasn't attracted to him that much.
I didn't want to fool around with someone else's relationship.
So we texted about school work and such. Well I started talking to another boy and his name was Jose. He was also my first kiss. I never liked Jose I only dated him to impress my parents that I could get a boyfriend.
It was so wrong for me to do that but I didn't know better.

So in the mean time of "dating" Jose which only lasted about two weeks, I would tell nieson all about it. I would tell him also how I felt which I was more unhappy than anything. Nieson did convince me to break up with Jose over time and I finally managed to do it. I also forgot to mention Nieson broke up with his girlfriend around the same time.
About a couple days before breaking up with Jose, I hung out with Nieson at some creepy park in my neighborhood, and we decided to go walk to a nearby gas station and get some food. While we're walking I of course was flirting with him and I said, "my hands are so cold," and he said "really?" And I said, "yes, feel!" And he wrapped his hand around mine and we started holding hands for a few seconds before I dropped mine from his because I was so nervous. (Keep in mind I'm writing all this from my diary I kept at that time)

We made it to the gas station and we got our little snacks. We sat on the curb and my mom ended up picking me up, she felt bad that we were just going to let Nieson walk home so she ended up driving him with us to his house. He lives around the same neighborhood.
My mom was not happy with me being around some "gangster" looking boy when I had a "sweet, successful" boyfriend.
That night we fought and I told her that I can't be with Jose anymore and she was pissed, she told me I would regret it and I'll never meet a man like him again and I'm passing up an amazing opportunity, blah blah blah.
I was of course devastated because I thrived to impress her but knowing I was unhappy with dating him because I truly didn't like him in that way no matter how "Perfect" he was to her, I just couldn't do it anymore.
So within a couple days I broke up with him and I felt so much better but my whole family seemed to hate me for it.
It was terrible. To this day they will not let it down and I still don't regret breaking up with him because I just DIDN'T LIKE HIM IN THAT WAY.

Anyways back to nieson, after breaking up with Jose, my friendship with Nieson grew and my bond with my parents strained.
I ended up inviting Nieson over for dinner one night and he was high off his rocket, I mean so high. My parents didn't know.
Over time my parents started talking to nieson and getting to know him better and he ended up coming over more and more. Till the point he ended up staying the night at our house. To this day I don't know HOW it was allowed.

He went with my family and I to visit my other family for thanksgiving, and my mom was talking about adopting him so he can have a family. (He has a family but their very absent) again to this day I DON'T know HOW this was allowed.

Just keep in mind I'm living with my CRUSH who could possibly be my adopted brother.
LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Nieson was staying with us all December and woke up with us to Christmas presents and candy goods. He was literally becoming our family. And you're wondering what my relationship was like with him this whole time. Well, I still had a crush on him, we did some little sneaky stuff that if my parents saw they would be suspicious for example: Every morning before leaving for school my parents would leave for work and it's just me, Nieson and my brother. Well Nieson would walk in my room, tell me to stand on the edge of the bed so I'm taller than him and he would wrap his arms around me and grip my ass,pretty much grab at my body and then we'd hug for a few seconds while his dick grows in his pants and then I would let him go and continue on with whatever I was doing. Just to leave him wanting more. That kind of stuff. Or he would even wrap his arm around my neck and hold my body to his while he presses his dick to my ass. That too.