The Reveal

Peter's POV (A week and a half later.)
"Why, of all things, did I have to have fast metabolism?" I muttered out loud. I didn't have anymore money to buy something to eat.

Eight days without food is not fun.

As a insult to injury it was snowing. I groaned as I watched cars drive across the Brooklyn Bridge. I shot a web out and swung back to Manhattan.

Tony's POV
"Finally! I really, really hope his webs don't actually come out of his wrists or I just wasted time." I said out loud. I held up one of the web shooters I made and shot at a cup.

I missed.

"Ok well maybe they are defective." I mutter.

"Of course Boss." Friday replied sarcastically.

"Fine. I'm bad at aiming them."

"Boss, if you're ready, Spider-Man has been spotted crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. He is in Manhattan right now."

"Perfect timing! If he's still by the bridge then I'll get the others and we can wait for him to get closer." I went over to the elevator. "You know the floor."

I got out of the elevator to see pillows heading towards me.

"What the heck guys." I asked after getting hit with several pillows.

"Sorry!" Wanda yelled, picking them up with her magic before throwing them at her brother.

"CAN I GET A WAF—"

"Clint I swear one more vin-"

"Guys! C'mon. Spider-Man's been spotted and we have to talk to him so let's go!" I shouted over the chaos.

"But it's snowing!" Clint groaned.

"C'mon!"

Peter's POV
I turned on my phone for the first time since I left Ned's and looked through the contacts.

To call or not to call... that would be the life changing question.

I passed on calling Ned or MJ, but my finger hovered over Kim's—Miss Nat's contact.

Would she at least have a conversation with me?

I shook my head and turned off the phone. They were joking about adopting me. That was that and I had to live with it.

No way a bunch of strangers would willing adopt a kid just because they had a over the phone conversation.

"I give the fu-"

"I'd watch your language." If I had the energy I'd groan. PSAs in class were boring. Wait. I'm not watching a PSA..

"What the heck." I whipped around. Captain America. Why did he have to show up.

"Hey маленький паук. Care for a chat?" Black Widow came another roof top she was hiding out on.

"Not really." I said.

"Listen. Just a chat okay." I whipped around again. Tony Stark. Of course.

"I assume the rest of you are around here somewhere?" I asked.

"How did you know?" He asked, seemingly assumed.

"My luck."

"Okay well a wanted to give you a upgrade on those web shooters."

"I'm not taking bribes. Now if you'll excuse me—"

"We have orders. We can't just ignore them. We have to take you in wether by force or not."

Did I really have the energy to fight the Avengers right now? No. Am I freezing? Yes. Am I gonna run? Also yes.

Ignoring his comment I shot a web and jumped.

"Did he just..?" I heard Hawkeye say.

"He just did." And that was widow.

I landed on a building A block away.

Oh gosh why did I do that? Why did I have to do that? I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Dumb hunger. I kept running.

I swung across a park. Only to fall in snow as the Captain's shield cut my web.

"Dang it! What the heck!" I yelled.

I quickly shot another web and pulled myself out of the snow and on top of a building. I tried to shoot another web. Nothing came out.

"Out of webs?"

My stomach growled. Why did hunger have to hurt so much, what the heck.

"Hey, you okay?"

I doubled over. Great. I was hungry and cold now.

"маленький паук, are you okay?"

I couldn't help but shake my head. I gritted my teeth.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard Mr. Stark whisper to... someone. I couldn't focus.

"None... of your business." I breathed.

"He heard me? What the heck?"

I leaned against a wall. I pulled off my mask.

If I could just figure out something.

"What the frick!"

I tried to step forward. My vision went black.

A/N
Well, well, well.

I have written a new chapter! And— *LE GASP* A CLIFFHANGER?

How dare I keep you in suspense with a hungry, cold, and unconscious Peter Parker. With out his mask!

In the meantime I'll be watching people panic as I cuddle my cats.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait for you're reactions.

Have a nice night/day!