♠ 25

"As long as you are with I don't need to worry about anything.."

It's a beautiful morning when Manik wakes up to find Nandini cuddling. He smiles and gives a light peck on her cheeks. He then slowly takes her hand out from her grip without disturbing her sleep. After being released from her grip, Manik goes to get ready.

Manik then leaves the room after getting ready.

"Manik, how's Nandini now? Is she feeling better now?" Rajeshwari asked.

"Yes maa, she's better now and is sleeping.. Can you all please meet me in dadi's room. I have to talk to you all.." Manik said.

"Is everything fine?" Rajeshwari asked being worried.

"I'll tell you everything once everyone are here..." Manik said.

Everyone moves to Kalyani's room.

"What happened Manik?" Dev asked.

"Why you called us here like that bhai sa?" Manav asked.

"Is princess fine Our Majesty?" Gauri asked.

"Yes, Nandini is fine now and is sleeping... I have called you all here to tell something about Nandini.." Manik said taking a deep breath.

Manik then dictates about Nandini and her past leaving everyone shocked.

"I just can't believe that there is so much pain behind that lovely smile.." Divya said.

"She's such an innocent soul.." Rajeshwari said.

"Princess, didn't tell me anything about it.. She suffered a lot.." Gauri said.

"Bhabhi is fine now? I mean can we meet them.." Manav asked.

"But you all please don't act like you are giving her some sympathy.. She hates it.. Just be like as we were always.." Ishaan said.

"I know Ishaan and I'm really glad that.. you were with her when no one was there..." Manik said to Ishaan with a small smile. Ishaan just give a small smile back.

"I couldn't believe that Rajmata Iravati could do that to Nandini.." Dev said.

"No one thought that.." Manav said.

"What are you going to do now?" Rajeshwari asked.

"I have already told the soldiers to capture Iravati and bring here... They must be coming in anytime.." Manik replied.

After a while soldiers arrive. "Where is Iravati?" He asked to receive no reply from them.

"Now why are you all silent! I asked where is she?" Manik said in an athorative tone.