Asahi Azumane x Male Reader

Currently playing: colorless

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

[✉] Requested by: DemonicPansexual

[👤] Character: Asahi Azumane

[☁️] Genre: Fluff

[💫] AU: Soulmate AU: the world is colorless until you meet your soulmate

[⚠️] Warnings: none

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

-------- ≪ °3rd POV° ≫ --------

[Y/N] Nishinoya,

The little brother of Karasuno's "guardian angel", Yu Nishinoya. While both brothers grew up with the same shy and quiet personality, [Y/N] never broke out of it.

[Y/N] was always in his older brothers shadow, but did he mind? Not at all! He liked it this way anyways. He never liked any kind of attention nor did he like talking to people.

There would be times where Yu would tease [Y/N] telling him he wouldn't be able to find his soulmate if he didn't try to go out and meet people. [Y/N] didn't mind it at all. He felt that he wasn't going to be a good soulmate anyways.

"[Y/N]! I'm gone!" Yu shouted before running out the house. It was currently morning before school had started and Yu had left early, for what? Who knows.

[Y/N] had then walked into the kitchen and noticed that Yu had forgotten his bento.

"Not again..." [Y/N] groaned as he picked the bento. [Y/N] knew what was going on. Next week was a practice match against Nekoma so he knew Yu had left early to practice volleyball in the morning before his classes started.

[Y/N] only sighed as he put the bento in his bag before picking his bento up and doing the same. The boy then slung the straps of his bag over his shoulder and walked out the house. As [Y/N] walked he glanced up at the sky and frowned.

'Grey.' [Y/N] thought. Everything was grey to him. That's how it worked. The world was colorless to everyone until they met their soulmate. Once coming in contact with your soulmate, the two start to see the world painted in color.