The note at the end of this chapter is very important

Y/n's pov

"Y'know what Marigold?" I ask.

"Stop coming here to use it as your smoking hut," she says. "I'm going to get arrested for allowing this."

"Don't act like you don't run an illegal business here," I say. "Anyway, I'm gonna miss this place."

"I won't miss you lounging around, one less teen I have to deal with," she scoffs.

"I'll miss you too," I laugh.

"Your friends will miss you," she says. "I bet Azalea and Bunny will be yelling at you through the phone during their shift."

"Maybe," I shrug. "But the time zones are different, so the calls will probably be all over the place."

*ding*

"Customer," she says. "Go help."

"But it's not time for my shift," I say. "I don't even work today."

"I don't care she says, smoke here, work here," she says.

"But I'm not done my smoke," I say. "I'll get the next one."

"I don't care, smoke in front of the customer," he says. "The only people who come here are your people, and weird guys who have no life."

"What do you mean 'my people'?" I ask.

"Weird kids, the type of people you, Azalea and Bunny attract," she says. "Now go work, get some tips or something."

"Fine," I sigh pushing myself up off the couch. "I'll contribute to this unholy cafe."

"Good," she says. "Smile."

"Hello welcome to Marigold's cafe, what can I get for you?" I say as I start walking out of the break room. "Can I interest you in a complimentary-"

"Y/n," she says. "So you smoke, how elegant."

"I'm not here," I say ducking behind the counter.

I'm gonna die like I'm actually going to get killed. I know that I've said this before, but this time around Satan herself has come to slaughter me, and I've done it to myself. No amount or prays can save me now, for the beast is upon us.

Ushijima Hoshiko.

"Get up right now," she says. "Before I get angry."

"Marigold save yourself," I say. "Trust me, run."

"Y/n I could care less about the cigarette," she says. "But the lack of eye contact is highly agitating."

If I die I die.

"Fancy seeing you here," I say standing up. "Shouldn't you be in Korea?"

"Considering that my son is graduating within a few weeks, no," she says. "Shouldn't you be at school? Please, explain."

"Well you see," I say as I put out the cigarette, trying to be discrete as if she hasn't seen it already. "Yes and... well yeah, that's why I'm not at school right now."

"Fine, explain the cigarette," she says. "Why were you smoking?"

"I don't have any excuses," I sigh. "I'm sorry."

Please don't kill me.

"Not much I can get after you for, I was smoking by the time I was your age," she says. "Now come on, we've got important matters to attend to."

"I'm sorry, I believe that I missed something," I say. "Where are we going?"

"I brought you a change of clothes," she says setting a bag on the counter. "I'll be in the car outside, be quick but don't come out there looking sloppy."

"Where are we going though?" I ask again.

"You'll see when we get there," she says.

Go to the link that I posted on my account page. Join the live on Instagram, it's moth.sauce
Join and make sure to say you're from Wattpad, this is so important for my well being. It's for Roblox.

-Crouton