CHAPTER-27

When I meet her finally

Stefan's pov

I stepped into the store where my sisters had asked me to show up.There is no one in this world as stubborn as my two little munchkins and it literally  takes everything in me to put up with it but yet I fail but that's how I adore them.I looked around and found a salesman staring at something...it was not something,it was someone.I realized later.There was mischief in his villiany eyes and a smirk with an evil edge on it.I looked in his direction and found a girl trying to lift her stuff that has fallen on the floor.She wore a tiny skirt and was clearly uncomfortable to bend down to lift her things,so she kept pulling her skirt down every single time she tried to bend.I didn't face her,but she kept turning her head towards that salesman,she knew that he was staring at her.

This lit up the flames of my anger,guys such as him have no right to walk anywhere.Fucking Bastard!Man you are seriously screwed today!!

"You indescent man! Bastard!What are you looking at?",I yelled at him tryna control my hands.From the cornor of my eyes,I could see that the girl stood up finally and turned her face towards us.
"You call yourself a man and you still have this audacity to stare at a woman like that?You should be deprived of your manhood.I wish.Instead of helping her and making her feel comfortable,you chose to stand here and stare at her body while having that stupid fucking useless grin on your garbage face.You have no right to stand here.Fuck off",I slapped him on his face while leaving an imprint of my fingers on his face.
"Fuck off and call your manager right now,I'm gonna get you fired."

I rush towards the lady and pick her stuff up and this action took place very quickly not giving me a chance to look around.

"Ma'am,I'm sorry for his ass behaviour and here is your.....,I look at that lady and stop mid way my sentence."Kritika",I say and then the next moment I find myself lost in her and trying to read those million messages her eyes were sending me secretly.

"Stefan",she speaks finally and I realize that my ears were dying all these months to hear her call my name."Thank you",she said and I noticed the tears that have already welled up in her eyes and started flowing down her cheeks already.

"Stop crying Kritika,there is no fault of yours.You can't be so weak and I expect you to walk and slap on his shitty face.That's the girl I knew once-strong and fearless",I wipe her cheeks dry with my thumb while cupping her face and she closed her eyes as if trying to process events that had just happened.

While both of us were lost in our own world's,the manager came along with that sales boy and started appologizing immediately.Kritika didn't waste a single second further and walked up straight and landed her palm on that bastard's face,"Son of a bitch.Do not do that to anyone ever again.I just wanna scoop out your dirty little eyes right now because you don't know how to use them righteously",she yelled at him.
"Take him away please",she demanded and the manager appologized her and dismissed that man.

"You're alright?",I ask her finally."He'll get what he deserves.Stop thinking about him and some people are just not worth those tears",I try to console her when my sisters walk into the scene.

"Some people are just not worth the tears",she repeated after me trying to indicate something.

"Let's get in,it'll divert your mind and you'll stop thinking about it",April said and dragged her in.

"Listen I have to get going now,I have to go to the studio",I tried making an excuse because I wanted to leave that place and keep myself away from her forever.

"Damn it Stefan!She is your friend,you can't leave her after all this as if nothing has happened",April said or may be scolded me.

We get in.

"Hey what is she doing here?How do you know her?",I whisper to Violet not drawing any attention.

"She is helping shopping and yes she is the one who saved my life after that accident",she said bluntly.

"What?Why didn't you tell me this before?I'm pretty sure you were the one who invited her to the ceremony,while all this time I have assumed that she was from the groom's side.How stupid of me!You guys have plotted all this stunningly. Applauds",I clapped my hands.

"It's not a plot.It's just us trying to unite two lovers",she said mischviously punching on my hips.

"Lovers?I don't have such a thing towards anyone.Better stay out of it",I scold her because Violet always acts out of her age.

"It's quite obvious Stefan.Don't pretend",she retorted smirking.

"Shut up Violet.You bettter go home and study.You have no idea where this has brought me,I was doing quite good without her but no you had to step into and ruin everything.You don't know how awkward this has become.Can I go home please?I Can't stay a moment here."

"Nope."

"Okay fine.I'm staying but listen I need to call my manager,I'll join you guys in a while",I make an excuse and let Violet go without me.I can't be around Kritika for her own good and it is best foe both of us.

After 20 minutes,

I was standing near one of the mirrors and both the girls would come there to check on their outfits while Kritika was busy chosing outfits and quality checking.She would never try any clothes but I swear she could look stunning in any outfit that she puts on.

"I'm not buying it anyhow.I can't afford so much",I could hear Kritika's words from a distance.

"But there is no harm in trying it and  clicking a selfie",Violet said Kritika handing her over a heavy royal blue and white dress.

"It would look good on you",April said pushing her into the trial room and locking the door behind her.

After what looked like 5 minutes,I heard the girls exclaiming"wow!"
"Beautiful!"
"Gorgeous!"

I didn't dare to turn back and look at her because I knew she looked stunning and my eyes would be glued to her and it will lead to nothing but only worsening things between us.

To my surprise,she walked past me and stood in front of the mirror.

I could not help but look at her reflection in the mirror.She looked god dammned gorgeous as she looked at herself in the mirror.It took a moment for me to realize how much I missed that pretty face and how I loved her when she wore Indian dresess.Right now I was busy admiring her beauty while my eyes fixed at the mirror.
"Man she is perfect",I said to myself one last time and walked away from there because as I said I'm not supposed to be around her.

"You are buying it?",I heard the shopkeeper from a safe distance.

"No thank you but yeah I loved it",she said and went into the trial room while my sisters waited for her outside.

"Hey man!Pack this dress,I'm buying it for her and do it secretly.I don't wanna let anyone know about this.Just take care and yes I have already transferred the price so deliver it on my address",I said and bought that dress.

I bought it for her and yet  I have no idea if I'm ever gonna able to gift this to her.

Kritika emerged out of trial room dressed in her usual clothing and the girls too have selected their outfits.I payed the bill and it was time for us to leave.

"Stefan you drive",April threw the keys at me.

"I said I had to go to studio already,I have a song to record.You girls carry on and have fun",I say denying the offer."Bye girls.Reach home safely and no overtaking,no phone calls while you are driving.Don't get your self into any trouble",I warn them and give them a tight hug.

"Bye Kritika.Thanks for saving Violet the other day,I learnt it lately.Have a good day and I hope  to see you soon",I bid her goodbye and make my way out.

"Never mind.Bye",she waved at me