4| Drive da Boat!

Jayda

Jayda

A few hours later, Dion managed to get both of our heads done, and we had a little extra time to spare since we were considering being slightly fashionably late.

"It's giving scalp!" Dion screamed as he grabbed his phone to record me for his Instagram page.

As Dion was taking the video, Sanaa was in the background looking though my bar to find what liquor she wanted to pre game with.

"What you drinking for now? It's bottles at the club" Dion said looking at her shaking his head.

"Y'all know imma have my shots." She said as she found the Casamigos and Patron, now putting it on the bar counter.

"And you know it's always a fucking tradition when we go out. Don't stop that shit now."

Sanaa looked at us with sad eyes, and then turned her attention to pouring the shots of liquor. Me and Dion didn't want to go crazy with the liquor because someone had to drive home and it was between me or him.

We gave each other one more awkward look between the 3 of us and we all bussed out laughing.

"Fine. 1,2,3 go." I said throwing the shots she poured back. I scrunched up my face as it went down my throat, causing a sudden burning sensation
that would only go away soon.

"Fuck it, nobody is driving, we are taking a Uber." I said after 5 seconds. "I wanna get drunk. We all deserve to die tonight."

"Bitch you don't have to tell me. I was getting drunk regardless." Sanaa said pouring her third shot at this point.

"Yea yea, we know hoe."

"Before we go can you snap some pictures of me? I can't not show off my fit." Dion said handing me his phone like I had any choice to begin with.

Soon after it turned into a 15 minute photo shoot and we were starting to feel the shots too.