5| Just a Friend

Jayda
I walked out of Shemar's room and went back into the guest room and got ready to go to sleep. I braided up my hair so it'll be curly in the morning.

I pulled out my phone and decided to snap a few pictures for Instagram, but I only posted one on my story.

Eventually, I laid down in the queen bed, got comfortable and started scrolling down social media. Getting a headache, I set my alarm and laid down to go to sleep. My head starting spinning as I closed my eyes and within a few minutes I was knocked.
———————
The next morning 11:00 Am

I woke up to my alarm and a new group chat going off on my phone, only making the headache I woke up with worse.

D's Angels 🤍📍
Dion da Don🤪:
Bitch where the fuck were you last night?

Best Bitch💞✨:
She went with her nigga that is it and that is all!🤪

Dion da Don🤪:
Umm that nigga that took you "home" last night?👀 I see you wayda!

"I can't fucking stand y'all😴😂 y'all drag everything🙄"

I got up to go do my daily hygiene, and my stomach starting growling, but I myself wasn't hungry so I ignored it and got in the shower.

I realized I had to throw my clothes back on to go home, which is something I didn't want to do but fuck it.

I walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel and I seen that there was a sweatsuit on the bed folded up. I decided to take the tank top that Shemar gave me and ripped it down the middle and folding it in making it a crop top.

Looking around, I wasn't going to throw on the same panties from last night, but I remembered I had a extra pair in my bag always. I grabbed my bag to get those and put them on so I could finished getting dressed.

I threw the oversized pink sweatsuit on and made it my own style.

"Fuck I don't have any socks" I said to myself looking around the room a little frantically.I happened through the drawer and found a pair of white Nike socks.

The last thing that I needed to do was unbraid my hair, and throw on some gloss and it was a look.

"What the fuck imma carry all this shit in?" I mumbled to myself as I opened the door and started walked downstairs.

The closer that I got to the kitchen, the harder the aroma of bacon hit my nose, making my stomach growl.

I walked in the kitchen to see Shemar making bacon, eggs and waffles, which I found odd considering most niggas don't cook. I just stood there watching him cook, staring at the tattoos on his back, when I was broken out of my little daze.