Chapter 11

(Laurens POV)

I woke up to the sound of talking. I yawned and stretched out my limbs. I heard a few cracks and pops. I moved off the bed to go see what/ who, was the cause of the chatter downstairs. As I was about to open the door to Y/N's room I hear everyone talking. Talking about Y/N.

"I wanna know why we found her with Mrs.Wallace dead in her arms." Reece said.

"I wanna know why her eyes were red." Camila announced. "Yeah tha-" Reece stopped talking suddenly. Everyone had went quiet.

I took my head away from the door trying to make sense of what Camila said. Red eyes? What does she mean. I was about to put my ear back on the door when it suddenly opened I jumped back a little startled. When the door was fully open everyone stood where they were, staring at me.

"Hey guys. I was getting up to get some water, I was kinda thirsty." I said trying to play it off as smoothly as possible.

I smiled at them walking out of the room. Crystal walks over to me. She takes my hand in hers.

"Of course, you must be thirsty come on I'll help you get something to drink." She led me to the kitchen pouring me a glass of water.

"Hey Crystal?" I spoke up. "Yeah Lauren?" She answered. "I'm sorry for eavesdropping but couldn't help but hear you talking about Y/N. Have you heard from her." Crystal looked at me like she was trying to figure me out. She finally spoke up.

"No we haven't, all we know is that she was going to New Orleans to visit her Uncle." She sighed concern on her face.

"Will she be okay Crystal?" She turned to me. "Y/N is probably the most capable person to be safe. She is really cautious and smart, so to answer your question. Yes I think she will be just fine." She continued. "That's not what we're worrying about though." I looked at her.

"What do you mean. What are you worrying about then?" She smiled at me and shook her head.

"Enough with these silly problems. It's late you should probably go back to bed." I sighed and nodded my head agreeing with her.

I bid goodnight to her and walked upstairs to Y/N's room. My eyes roamed the room, bored. I didn't feel really tired anymore so I would have to do something until I do feel tired again.

I find my feet walking themselves to her easel and paint supplies. I took the painting of the wolves and set it up on her dresser carefully. I look around the room for a blank canvas. I spotted a few in the other corner of the room. I grabbed it along with the colors of paint that I will be using. I set it down on the easel positioning it in the middle.

I began to paint. I didn't know what I was painting, because it was as if my hand had a mind of its own. After about an hour I got done with my painting. My arm and I getting tired in the process of painting. I stood up and admired they fictional but real painting. The painting is of Y/N but here eyes were not normal one was hazel while the other a dark red.