𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (no)
All the woofin' on the net (net), nigga, I thought you was a thug
I ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (no)All the woofin' on the net (net), nigga, I thought you was a thugI ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was

" Look at him just rolling" Ice laughed making jayda slap him.

" Don't be rude " She mugged

" I hope he don't fall" I frowned

"I hope he do" Satan mugged I rolled my eyes here he go.

" Why you want that nigga to stay up you like him or some " He asked

" Satan he paralyzed "

" So" He scrunched his face up.

" Right you can still ride limp dick" Dee voiced smoking a blunt . All they do. I felt eyes burning at my face I looked over and he was mugging me.

" Answer my question " He hit the blunt and pulled away. GAWD that was so fine.

His mug even finer on god .

" What question " I scrunched my eyebrows.

" You tryna fuck on that nigga?"

Everyone started laughing . It was funny because he was so serious .

" Boy get the fuck out my face " I waved him off.

" Yea you ain answer tho" he hit the blunt rolling his eyes.

" SATAN WHY WOULD I WANNA FUCK ROLLING RAY LOOKING MF WIT-" I was cut off bye tires screeching .

I looked over at the car and laughed when I seen a angry Droop and a worried India .

Droop came and sat down on the porch and snatched the blunt from Debo he flopped in the chair and huffed.

He took a long pull from the blunt.

" You so dramatic " India rolled her eyes taking a seat next to me.

" India on gang stop speaking to me " He mugged .

" Why you gotta take the blunt from me tho" Debo whispered hurt it looked like he was finna cry .

Aweeee.

Dee laughed pulling a blunt out handing it to him . " Here Lil bruh"

" What happened " I asked India . " I don't know girl her just mad" She shrugged .

" OH SO NOW IM JUST MAD " he yelled. Jayda screamed laughing I laughed with her.

" YES YOU ARE YOU DOING TO MUCH "

" HOW IM DOING TO MUCH AND YO PHONE OUT HERE AUTOMATICALLY CONNECTING TO THE WIFI " He yelled sitting back down.

" Boy bye it's cause I got AT&T " she waved him off.

Wait huh

" Connect where ?" I asked

" Mind yo business " Satan mumbled rubbing my thigh I looked at his low eyes. Nigga faded .

" AT THE ABORTION CLINIC SO IM GUESSING YOU JUST BEEN THERE BEFO HUH" He screamed .

Me and jayda gasped . We fell out laughing .

" Sis you been hoeing huh she took returning customer literal huh" Jayda joked .

" Right sis a regular over there she don't gotta make appointments they be expecting her " I chimed .

I felt a pinch at my thigh . Satan started rubbing on me while sitting down. He started kissing on my neck and feeling my boobs threw my shirt .

He tryna gave me go to the abortion clinic next huh.

He laughed .

" y'all bitches wanna be funny so bad huh Jayda tell Ice how many times you went wimme" She said . Jayda gasped and mugged her .

" Bitch stop lien on me "

" Lien ? We took pictures what was it that we said " Say cheese fuck them babiessssss" She smiled doing a pictured motion.

I screamed I started doing the church lady laugh . Ice mugged Jayda and snatched her arm up and went into the house .

I chuckled and watched Debo and Dee watch everything go down with wide eyes.

" Aye y'all seen that party that's popping off tonight " Debo said scrolling on his phone.

He was kinda serious like Satan but he could be funny .

" So I'm not funny " Satan mugged crossing his arms .

Stop reading my mind .

I'm good

Bye

Let's go inna house

No bye

I heard Satan suck his teeth behind me and he got on his phone.

Big mad .

" UGHHHHHH" I heard Moaning from the house .

" He fucking good sis up " I shook my head . " That's finna be you if you don't get yo ass up