T H R E E

~Game~

                                ~Game~

TW: Mentions of suicide and abuse.

Two days later.

"How does this look?" Mila held up a skin-tight red dress infront of her body. It was low cut at the front and when on would reveal a questionable amount of cleavage. 

I raised a brow at her. "It's not like a party or anything," I said, rummaging through my clothes to find an acceptable outfit. "Just put on something casual." I shrugged.

Pulling out a black pleated skirt and a long sleeve jumper, I carefully removed my necklace to prepare for a shower. The shape of the necklace was a robin, something meaningful to me as that was my sisters name-who had passed some time ago. Ever since, I've wanted to keep something with me that made me feel connected to her, this accessory being just that.

Robin's death was the hardest thing I've ever had to endure, the reason of her death being suicide. She was a year older than me and also went to Hogwarts. Blissful and kind hearted, Robin's loving energy could light up an entire room, it was contagious.

However, something changed within Robin, she became quiet, unhappy and agitated-the complete opposite of her usual self. Something I do know is that our parents became more strict and demanding of her. One thing about my parents is that they aren't your ordinary loving people. They were cruel and physically abusing to me and Robin while growing up-furthermore leading me to become weak. My mother taught me to never disrespect a man, to learn that they have power over us, they controlled us, they could use us however they want and we could do nothing.

I endured a lot of pain from my father growing up, such as beatings, a belt, sometimes he would conjure a dagger and have it pierce my skin as he sat back and watched-he wouldn't force it deep, just enough for me to scream in agony.

Robin confessed to ne that our parents had began abusing her worse and worse everyday, I never knew the reason why-but it led on to her taking her own life, and me losing my best friend.

"Okay I might be overdoing it a bit, a pair of leggings and cropped shirt," Mila picked up the items of clothing she indented to wear, raising a brow at me. "Better?"

I smiled widely. "Sure." I huffed, heading to the bathroom to shower.

"So, no invite?" Mila called as I pushed the door open, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Shut up!" I laughed, closing the door behind me-the sounds of Milas giggling behind it.

Removing my clothing I tried to force myself not to look in the mirror, ashamed of my worn and beaten body. Turning on the shower I set it to a warm heat, stepping in once it was tolerable. Taking a shower is taking time for myself, to recenter and feel my calm nature return-it reassures my senses with its water-hug, warm and cozy.