FIVE | year 3

HOGSMEADE AND THE MURDERER

Moving pass the buzzing queue of students, Cassiopeia hands Filch her permission slip which is signed by her mother. Draco has handed his, he waits for her, hands crossed and looking at her annoyed.

"Hurry up, will you?"

Filch glares at her and nodded, shooing her away. She frowned and approached Draco. "Let's go."

•••

They walked up the post office, many owls were flying about, the floor and walls stained with dirty bird poop stains. The owls were also sitting on colour coded shelves, depending on how fast you would want them to go.

"Should we go to Honeydukes?" asked Draco, "It smells absolutely horrible in here."

"Sure." Cassiopeia nodded, walking out if the post office and to the sweet shop. Her eyes look around to see many students in the shop, she shrugged and walked inside, grabbing any sweets that she could find.

"Sugar quills sounds delicious." she muttered to herself, before putting it inside the bag and grabbing three or seven more sugar quills. Draco taps her shoulder, a frown on his face. "What?"

"Hurry up, will you?"

"We just entered this shop. Be quiet and wait for me outside if you want." snapped Cassiopeia, annoyed. "Or you could just leave me be. I want to look around on my own."

"Fine then. See you later, loser." huffed Draco, walking out of the store.

She rolled her eyes, putting more sweets inside her bag and then paying. She walks out of the store, and sees Hermione and Ron looking around outside the shops.

"Hello, Hermione." greeted Cassiopeia.

"Hello...Cassiopeia." smiled Hermione, though in an uncertain way as Ron narrows his eyes.

Cassiopeia turned to the ginger and smiled. "Cassiopeia Malfoy. You must be a Weasley."

"Right you are." huffed Ron.

"Care to introduce yourself?"

"No. Not to you at least, ask your brother." Ron narrowed his eyes at Cassiopeia.

"Well, aren't you a nice fellow." chuckled Cassiopeia.

"He's Ron. Ron Weasley." Hermione nudges the ginger who looked at the bushy haired girl in a annoyed way.

"Where's the Potter boy?"

"Couldn't come." replied Hermione.

"Right. You guys off to Honeydukes?" Cassiopeia asks.

"Yes." nodded Hermione, "Though I think maybe later. There are loads of people in the shop."

"Yep, you should." The platinum blonde hair girl nodded, "I should be off. Gotta find my stupid brother. See you later."

"See you." smiled Hermione.

Biting the inside of her lips, Cassiopeia looks around the shops, sometimes going inside and not buying anything. There is nothing really interesting about Hogsmeade, just shops and shops and shops, nothing more.