4.

Y/n's pov

"whats up with him today? He's late,did'nt leave for work, and for the first time I heard him talking like that....annoyingly and angry although most of the time he's cold and talk less but never sounded this rude and annoyed,what happened to him today?"

_______

A/n's pov

Taehyung was now walking with heavy steps,he did not take his car because the place he was heading to was just a few steps away from his house.

He was giving death glares to everyone and anyone while walking,gritting his teeth he spilled "she never talks to me like that...am I that cold towards her?"he questioned himself

"why?"was all taehyung could think.

(At the cafe)

"okay sir your order will be there in some minutes thank you~" the waitress gave taehyung a seductive smile and left after handing him a chit.

Taehyung unfolded the chit and found a number "tsk" before he could let out another word some one snatched the small piece of paper from his hand.

"wow hyung you're lucky,you got the waitress's number but how unlucky that waitress is ,she does'nt know you're already married and ..."  a brown haired guy spoke.

The person pulled another chair to sit...and smiled showing his bunny teeth to the lucky guy.

"And?" taehyung repeated the last word of the guy giving him the evidence to continue.

"And....you have to treat me today's breakfast should'nt you?" continued the bunny tooth.

"And why should I-" taehyung was interrupted by the waitress "your order is here sir, oh looks like your friend has also joined you,so would you like to order more?"

"yah please bring whatever you brought for him"bunny tooth pointed at taehyung "okay"
she winked at them before leaving.

"again why should I treat you? Jungkook?"taehyung asked.

"you have to after-all I am back after a year now and am gonna join the company soon then we'll be buissness partners,so why not celebrating it?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled at his friend  "woahh she's is really something is'nt she hyung?" jungkook winked at the girl who just passed by him.

"when will you stop being like this?you're gonna join the company soon are you gonna behave like this with your employees too?" taehyung spilled showing a lil bit concern for the younger one.

Jungkook pouted "hmm...you did'nt invite me after your marriage are you that busy with your wife?"he asked to which taehyung shook his head but just when he was about to answer.

"your order sir" this time the waitress handed jungkook a chit.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and smirked waving at her.
Jungkook scrunched the paper and shot it to the dustbin.

"It's just work by the way I thought you were intrested in her"taehyung raised an eyebrow his lips forming a line segment

"Nah that bitch ain't  my type"jungkook replied "but answer me when are you going to invite me"

"Just visit whenever you want..."taehyung took a bite of his food

"ohk then tomorrow when you'll be at work" jungkook said bluntly.

"why?"was all taehyung could spill.

"I've met you already I want to meet your wife now by the way is she elder than me?" jungkook spoke.

"fine visit 'US' on tuesday and maybe yes she's older than you." taehyung said and took another bite.

"What do you mean MAYABE? She is your wife aren't you aware of her ag-" jungkook got interrupted by taehyung  "eat your food jungkook,you're not at all changed"

Jungkook giggled at that and started his food after a long chat.

________

Vote please😭🤧👉💜👈