𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

You bite your fingernails as you wearily look out the window. It would be almost time to head on over to the Royal Palace. As you sigh, you look over to the vanity. You close your eyes, recalling the events of that night.

.

.

.

"What's wrong? The ball not to your liking?"

The smiley-faced guard asks in concern, attempting to match you quick pace. You try your best to reassure the guard as the both of you make your way to the carriage.

"I'm fine... Thanks for the concern."

You step into the carriage prepared by the Royal palace, feeling the weight of today weigh you down into your seat. You clock you head back into the soft crimson red cushioned seat before the carriage began moving. You move your hand to close the curtains, but before you do, you look out the window to see the smiley-faced guard talking to the pinkette.

Must be royal matters then...

"Did you get her name?"

"I did remember her house name though-"

"What was it?"

The pinkette asked desperately, hoping the masked man would have an answer. Luckily for him, he did.

"Well... she is from the house of Autumn."

The smiley man said before rubbing his chin again.

"But...Isn't that a far cry from the nobles invited here?"

"She was invited by The Empress herself so..."

Technoblade stood there in shock. Why would The Empress suddenly invite a royal of her choice? House of Autumn?

"I need to continue with my patrol, if you have any other questions, you may want to ask The Empress herself for the details for the invitations."

Dream bowed before excusing himself. Technoblade was left at the front of the palace gates alone, thinking about the mysterious lady he had just talked to during the ball. The lady that could make it as though every problem that was on his shoulders, gone, in an instant. He longed for the warmth of her words, making him feel safe in his own hell hole that people had carved for him.

.

.

.

"My lady, the carriage is ready."

You had to wear your blindfold. You walk towards the vanity and inspect yourself one final time. Your hair was tied neatly into a French braid twisted bun, some of the remaining lock of hair slid down your face as you bushed them back into place. Today, you wore a long navy blue dress, a black laced pattern was sewn into the bodes. You then wore on a light topaz gem necklace, slipped on a pair of black heels, then tied the sheer fabric around your eyes. You stepped down the stairs of the estate and into the front gates. There, you see a familiar face.

"Hey! You remember me, right?"

The smiley-faced masked man waved towards you. He was now wearing a dark forest green hood that reached to his elbows, dark brown long pants and a pair of black shoes, nothing like the formal wear you'd seen his wear before. You hummed as you quickly made your way towards the carriage.