chapter nine: plan for summer break

Sana and her friends were sitting under a tree as they were reviewing their notes for the upcoming tests. Their exams will be next week then summer break will follow up which they were looking forward to.

-"I wish it's summer already!!" -Dahyun whined as she dropped her note book and lazily lay on the grass.

-"Before summer there's exams Dahyun, and you must pass this one or else you won't graduate" -Jihyo said seriously and Dahyun dramatically sighed.

-"But talking about summer, what are you guys planning to do?" -Sana asked as she put down her notebook and leaned on the tree, deciding to take a little break.

-"I am going on a trip with my family!" -Nayeon answered and almost everyone had the same answer but Mina.

-"me, I am going on a trip with Chaeyoung....all alone!" -Mina answered and whispered the last part but they still heard her.

-"Oh my god..." -Momo covered her mouth. -"are you going to...."

-"Don't even think about it Momo!" -Jihyo glared at her so the latter raised both her hands. -"our angel Mina is still so innocent, and Chaeyoung is a very good girl so no, don't even think about it...."

-"But what if?" -Sana smircked and Mina facepalmed at her friends.

-"Mina is our dear angel!!! She won't do anything like that!" -"Jihyo crossed her arms.

-"it's not for you to decide!!" -Sana challenged her.

-"ok ok stop!" -Nayeon stopped the two as she patted Mina's shoulder who looked at her with a brown raised -"Mina can decide whatever she wants to do with her lover during that trip, it's none of you to decide but..... Mina, if ever that really happen, please remember to use condoms"

Nayeon smircked and Mina slapped her shoulder.

-"what the heck!!! Chaeyoung is a girl!!" -Mina frowned while the others laughed.

-"you guys are a mess!" -Jihyo huffed so Nayeon patted her back.

-"we are just joking Ji. Relax!"

-"whatever guys... you better study harder 'cause I don't think your horny ass can go anywhere at this state!"

They shook their head at Jihyo then picked up their books again to continue reviewing. But someone wasn't focused anymore on whatever was written on theirs.

Sana had her mind somewhere else, knowing that Mina was going to go on a trip with her girlfriend made her envious, she wanted to do that too, she wanted to spend summer with Tzuyu, having fun with her all day, like...like a sort of honeymoon. But she can't, she already have plans this summer. She and her parents were going to visit her grandparents in Japan since they personnally asked for it, they wanted to see their granddaughter since it's been so long and She couldn't decline that, she also missed her grandparents.

But she also can't leave her baby all alone here. Who know what can happen when she won't be near Tzuyu? What if some bitches try to snatch her baby from her? What if something bad happen to her baby when she is not there? What if her baby is crying but she can't comfort her because she is far away, well in that case Sana would just immediatly take the first plane and go back here in Korea just for Tzuyu. But the worst was the first option, what if some bitches try to snatch Tzuyu from her? That would be bad, REALLY BAD!!!! It's not that she doesn't trust Tzuyu, but she just doesn't like the idea of someone trying to approach Tzuyu in attempt to seduce her. Not that Tzuyu will accept anyways but who know...

-"oh god ... that's not okay..." -Sana mumbled as she put her face in her palms.

.....................