16-Level B6

Vote, like comment

*Rosanna's POV*

Me, Clint and Wanda got to a parking lot in a German airport. We met Steve on Level B6, I'll always remember that Level's name, for Buck. The three of us got out of the van and saw Cap and Sam emerge from Steve's car.

"Cap." Clint greeted. "You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve told him."Hey, man, you're doing me a favour." clint smiled. "Besides..." clint began looking over at us. "I owe a debt."

Steve looked at me, I had a smile on my face. He hugged me
"I'm sorry it has to be like this Zan." He told me. I hugged him back "Don't get all soft on me Rogers, we've got a job to do." I chuckled. "Thanks for having my back." Steve thanked Wanda.

"It was time to get off my ass." She replied, looking over at Clint. I laughed. "How about our other recruit?" Steve asked. "He's rarin' to go. I put a lil bit of coffee in him but..." Clint smiled. He slammed the door open to reveal Scott Lang.

Scott Lang seemed like a good guy, funny, confused and totally starstruck by Clint and the fact that we were going to fight alongside 'THE CAPTAIN AMERICA?!' But he was nice. Scott jumped "he should be good." Clint explained.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked Clint. "Come on Lang." I told him "Yep, come on." Clint repeated. Scott couldn't breathe, he couldn't find any oxygen, this was embarrassing. "C-Captain America." He stuttered. "Mr. Lang." Rogers replied.

Scott was shaking has hand, with a tight grip, quickly and aggressively, and he'd been doing it for awhile. I was confused. "I've been shaking your hand to long." Scott stuttered

They spoke for a while and I didn't pay attention. I walked over to Sam and gave him a hug "Hey birdy." I smirked. I called him that when I first met him because of the wings, you get it, you get it. "Rosanna." sam rolled his eyes, hugging me back. "Nervous?" He asked. "Of course not." I shrugged. "when do I get nervous?" I repeated."All the time, you get nervous all the time, every single mission you get all stressed, call yourself a failure and-" he began, i cut him off though. "Alright Wilson, that was a rhetorical question." I snapped.

I looked over to the other side of the car to see Bucky stood there. I was shocked, it felt like forever since I'd seen him. "You alright kiddo?" Sam asked me as he put a hand over my shoulder. "Mhm." I nodded, still looking at Bucky.

I was scared, after what I saw I was scared. He looked at the ground as if he was embarrassed, I hesitated but ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "I'm so so sorry, Rosa, I don't know what to say, it's all a blur, I just-" he started trying to explain himself, he clearly felt so bad.
"Buck, stop." I told him. "It's fine honestly, I don't wanna talk about this, what matters is keeping you safe and keeping you as free as possible." I explained.

He smiled and i let go of him. Scott and Clint were having a conversation. "Guess what." Bucky whispered. "What?" I asked."Steve kissed that Sharon chick just a minute ago." He told me. Steve looked at Bucky with a glare. "Are you kidding me, man?"

"Atta boyyyy!" I cheered whilst nudging him. I went and stood back with Wanda, she squeezed my hand "Love you Rose." She whispered. "Love you too Maximoff." I whispered back. "I knew you two as well, you're both great." Scott smiled.

We both smiled back. "We're outside of the law on this one." Steve explained. "Rosanna is 15, and under no circumstances am I letting anyone put a hand on Rose or Buck. You also should note that Rose is incredibly powerful." Steve repeated. "I know she is, but 15? You're 15? How come you can do that shit at 15?!" Scott asked.

"I- Lang, come on this is hardly the time for questions, carry on Rogers." I chuckled. "If you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve told Scott. "Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott replied. "We should get moving." Bucky called.
"We got a chopper lined up." Clint explained.

A German man's voice came onto the speakers. "They're evacuating the airport." Buck told us. "Stark." Sam told Steve. "Stark?" Scott asked. .

"Shit." I whispered to myself. "Th- that's your dad." Scott stuttered. "I'm aware of that, dipshit, you're telling me my dad's name?" I snapped. "Yup, she's a Stark." Cap chuckled.
I slapped him. "Hey!" Steve frowned. "Don't try me, Rogers." I told him, glaring. "Suit up." Steve told us