chapter 59

Sadhvi's POV:

Geetha consoled me a lot......

"Savi.....don't listen to her words.She is just a witch who sees herself as the queen of the world.Her words should not effect her because you have to know that she said these words to affect you and you can't let her succeed."

Yeah.....what Geetha saying is absolutely true. I shouldn't let her feel happy for affecting  me.

What happened Savi......why are you acting so pitiful.
I was anything but pityful before.....even if I am sad I used to mask it properly but now I think my talents are reducing day by day.

I don't want anyone's pity.

I rubbed my tears harshly.

I quickly went to my room and opened all my bags to search for a right piece of cloth.

At last I saw a red lehenga.......yeah it's looking good.My heart settled somewhat.

I know I should not care other's words ,however I openly deny them deep inside my heart knows that they effect me.

Geetha placed her hand on my shoulder.
I looked at her questioningly......

"Come Savi...let's have lunch."she said calmly.

I nodded and we both went to grab lunch.

After eating we reached to dorm room and settled ourselves in the room

"Where are they?"I asked refering to Akki and Swapna.

"They went out for a double date.They wanted you to join also with jeeju,but I said you won't be able to come. Did I do something wrong?"She asked.

"No no.....I would have said the same.With all the things going on I don't wish to go anywhere."I said gloomily.

"Savi please don't be sad okay.....even I feel sad seeing you like this."She said sadly.

I smiled widely at her concern.....

"Geetha if I was a boy I would have head over heels for you."I said.

She giggled and said
"I would have done the same if I was a boy.......then we could have spent all the life together."

"Stop it Geetha I was just kidding.If I was a boy I would have stayed as far as possible from you.And what ever you have said,it was so cringe worthy."I said making faces.

She took the pillow beside her and launched at me suddenly.

I didn't see it through so it landed right at my face.

I glared at her and then started our pillow fight.

After the fight we both looked like demons......
With hair sprawled all over.....may be it looked  somewhat similar to bird nest.

Don't know what was funny but we started laughing loudly.....

Are we laughing at each other or at ourselves......

I seriously had a doubt on it.

"Ok now see time is already 5.......we have to go college at 7 so we better start readying.

"What....we have more than 2 hours. I think we can still chill out for sometime."I said.

"Forgot....we should get ready properly.....even you.So just go and freshen up."
She literally ordered.

"Ok but I don't want any makeup stuff." I said.

She shook her head as no and said

"No chance.....but don't worry I will apply only some. Ok now cheer up."She said.