A kiss

You look up at Kenma and laugh "What's wrong?" you ask. He turns his head back to you still blushing. 

Your breathing was heavy from all of Kenmas tickles. You both stared into each other eyes for a minutes or so. "Y/n..." Kenma sits up and rolls over so he's laying next to you on the floor. You turn on your side, silently watching him with a smile on your face.

Kenma turns and looks at you, smiling back at you. He lifts his arms up stretching and then flopped them out to the side so he was in a T position. But since you were laying next to him, he hit you in the face. You turned and looked at him angrily. He only laughed at you but didn't move his arms.

You pick his arm and flop it back over to him "Ow!" he shouts. Kenma didn't stop though, he threw his arm back to you. After doing this about three times you gave up. You threw his arm back to him. sitting up and then on top of him. "Stop it Kenma" You looked down to him frowning. He blushes and smiles at you "I was only playing around"

You smirk at him "Welllll would this be playing around?" you ask. Kenma watches you with curiosity, watching every body part of yours move. You lift your hand placing it on his cheek and tilt his head up so he was looking at your face. You lean close to his face, noses almost touching. Kenma goes bright red as he watches you "Y-Y/n..."

Smirking once again "What? I'm only playing around" Kenma looks at you and frowns. He sits up, leaving you just sat on his knee. You blush at the awkward position you're in. Kenma leans in leaving you to actually touch noses. You could feel his breath on your cheek. Slightly leaning in a bit more, Kenma went in.

The two of you share a kiss. You both pull away and look each other in the eyes. You both go bright red realising what you just did to each other. You looked away knowing you started this. 

Kenma looks down in embarrassment "I...I like you y/n" You turn and look at him with wide eyes "You do?" Kenma smiles and you, still blushing a little "Yeah"

You smile back at Kenma "I like you too."