17-Underoos

Vote, like comment

*Outsider's POV*

Steve ran towards the landing area where saw, Tony and Rhodey fly towards him. "Wow it's so weird how you run into people in the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asked Rhodey. "Definitely weird." Rhodey nodded.
"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.." Steve defended, he got cut off by T'Challa jumping next to Rhodey.

"Captain." T'Challa greeted. "Your highness." Steve nodded, nodding.

"Anyway..Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony asked.
"You're after the wrong guy." Steve told him. "Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony spat. "And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I cant." Steve told him.

Nat emerged from the shadows. "Steve...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" She asked. "All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony called. Something came flying over Cap and caught his shield, wrapping Cap's hands in spiderwebs in the process. "Nice job kid." Tony praised. "Thanks, well I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just new suit. It's nothing Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." Spider-Man rambled. "Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony stopped him.

*Rosanna's POV*

I was kinda scared to show that I was with Cap but I knew Tony had to find out eventually, he thought I was at home because I refused to fight with him. I heard them all bickering for a while. "Alright I've ran out of patience. Underoos!" My dad yelled. "Oh shit." Bucky whispered. "What?" I asked. "Look he's got Steve's shield." He told me.
"Oh god this isn't going well, we're gonna lose." I started to shake and lose control of my breathing.

"Come on Rose, what are you doing? Calm down and stop stressing yourself out, you're very powerful, Cap's strong remember, he's got this." Sam whispered. "You're right, you're right, we've got this." I replied.

It was Spider-Man he got a bunch of webs wrapped around Steve's hands. The spider guy started to greet everyone, he was talking for ages, embarrassing to watch to be honest. My dad started to yell at Cap, I was getting worried. "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us...or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite..Come on." My dad yelled.

Sam and Bucky went off a few minutes ago. I came out of the shadows, with my suit. My suit was the same as Nat's old suit, it was just a black cat suit but I liked it."My, my, that kid sure knows how to talk." I smirked, coming and standing next to Cap. "What-" Rhodey stuttered. "The first time you're speechless, Rhodes?not something you see everyday." I chuckled.

"Rosanna T. Stark, you wanna tell me what the hell's going on here?" My dad asked. "Isn't it clear Pops? I'm doing what's right, as you've heard yet refuse to believe, you've got the wrong guy Anthony." I shouted. "You are unbelievable!" My dad yelled. "Why thank you Tony, I gotta say, I blow my own mind sometimes." I winked.

"You took my kid?! What do you think you're doing?" My dad asked. "You took Cap's Nat. It's a two way street." I said. "I came here by Choice, dad, this was up to me, I'm fighting for Bucky to stay alive til the end. Whether I have to fight you or not." I told him.

I heard a voice in my earpiece. "We found it." Sam informed us. "The Quinjets in hangar five, north runway." He told us.
My dad was still lecturing me at this point but I was listening to Sam. Cap lifted his hands up and Clint shot an arrow threw the webs, breaking his hands up. "All right, Lang." Steve called. Spider-Boy started to talk "Hey, guys, something..." he got cut off, he grunted.

Suddenly, Scott had grown from the size of an ant to his regular size, he kicked spider-boy in the face, whilst he caught Cap's shield. "I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said, passing Cap his shield.