Chapter Two

The car was quiet. No one talked on the ride home,  we were all mad at each other. Enzo was mad that I left for over a year and I was mad to be dragged back into the Gallagher mess. I tried not to fall asleep in the car but I couldn't stay up. I hadn't slept in days. Monica pissed off so many people that they kept banging on the door looking for her. I told each person that she left awhile back and wouldn't be home. It kept me up at night knowing a bunch of drug dealers and thugs knew where I lived, Monica kept me up at night too. I never knew where she was, or who she was fucking or who her new group of friends were.  The day I got to Monicas I flushed my pills. Didn't need them with her because she didn't need them with me. By the fourth week, I realized maybe those pills were working, because I could tell I was being reckless. At the time things seemed like a great idea, but once I came to from whatever drug Id been talking with Monica's sketchy friends I would know that I fucked up. 

"We need to talk." Enzos voice woke me. I looked around to see us just a few streets down from the Gallaghers. "Monica is no good for you." He said as he looked at me. I looked rough. My shirt was ripped in the shoulder and bottom, My pants were stained with bleach? Something made them a shade lighter. Maybe the questionable alcohol me and Monica stole that night had spilled on it. My hair was unevenly cut and I had two new piercings that I Think were from manic episodes. "No, she was good. I just look like shit now. This is all new." I try convincing him. "Hey, is Mickey in jail?" I ask. He doesn't respond. "I'll take that as a yes." I look In the mirror before we turn onto the Gallaghers street. There's a large gash above my eyebrow, from one of the recent fights. My jaw has a bruise and my eye is slightly swollen. All I remember is two were from drug dealers and one cut was from Monicas Ex. 

He hands me one of my bags. "I'll drop your other stuff off tomorrow, Just sleep tonight." He parks in front of the house and I can hear the madness of the Gallaghers from out here. "Fuck man, I can't face them like this! I look like I was used in a round of whack a mole." He chuckles, reaches over me, and opens my door. "Get out Amanda." I flip him off and walk out. I face him, walking backward up the stairs, my middle finger still in the air. I can hear everyone talking, my heartbeat in my brain, and the sound of alcohol bottles being put down on a table. "Fuck this." 

I walk off the steps and run down the street to the closest car. It's a piece of shit but it will get me to Enzos to crash. "AMANDA?" I hear when I'm halfway down. It sounds like Carl. "Fuck." I murmur. I don't look back, in fact, I drive off. Now they know I'm back! all because Enzo is a piece of SHIT.
I end up at Enzo's door crying. "I can't go back men, Not like this." I end up there three weeks. Carl tries to call me a few times a day but I never answer. I know Carl told everyone because I keep getting texts

Carrot brother- I met this firefighter. He's nice, helping me become an EMT. Takes me on actual dates.

Debbs- I had my baby, Its a girl

Psychopath- I finally got that girl I texted you about

 But those texts mean shit. I need Mickey. I think as I roll out of bed. "Enzo, Mind dropping me to see Mick?" I nervously play with a ring on my finger as we pull up to the prison. A guard stops us. "I'm here to see Malcovich, Mikhailo." He busses me in and walks me to a room with glass dividers. I hear the door open minutes after I find a seat. "Amanda?" Mickey says, practically running over to me. "Hey, Mick." I place my hand on the glass and he does too. "Miss you." He smiles when I tell him this. "You left like you wouldn't miss me..."
"I'm back now."
"For how long Amanda!" I see a guard look over due to his yelling. "Mickey, I was only gone a little while. I saw Monica. I met some new friends." He scoffs. "Did your friends give you that." He points to the cut above my eye. "or that, or how about that one." He says pointing to the different bruises. "Monica left me, with her ex and a few druggies. Nothing I couldn't take."  I can see the anger pouring out of his eyes. "Are you taking your meds, did Monica take care of you. Did you eat at her house? Go to school? Get a job? Or where you fucking high twenty-four seven."
"Fuck you Mikhailo. Fuck you, acting like your better than me you're IN FUCKING JAIL!"
"You scared me. You left with MONICA! Fuckin' no contact, left at the end of one of your episodes. You flushed your pills didn't you?"
"I-" He cuts me off. "For that whole year did you eat every day, did you drink water, and did you or did you not flush your fucking pills."  I don't answer him. "Why would you go back if Monica doesn't give a damn about you." I stand up. "She does give a damn, it's not her fault."
"Your bipolar, Ian to and you guys don't act like her. It's her fault. Now sit back down." He demands. I sit, like a child being yelled at by her father. "Where are you staying?" He asks trying to calm back down."Enzo's. Might go see Ian." I pause. "How's it here." 
"Its shit, but no one fucks with me." I smile. "That's my Mick." A guard comes behind him. "Time to go Mick." He mocks his name. "HEY," I yell at the guard. "Eat dick and choke asshat." 

I start walking out and all I can hear is Mickey laughing. "He your brother?" Another guard asks. "No, My friend." 
"You two fight like siblings." He tells me. "Yeah, Id actually like to set up another visit." I tell him. "Right this way."