chapter 10

ANTONIO'S POV:

When I got the call from Sandro to say that la mia principessa was sexually assaulted by 2 men. But not just any 2 men, they were apart of the Russian Mafia.

My breathing increased and anger started to fill my body.

I was angry at the men but I was also sad and worried that this had to happen to my little girl and I wasn't there to protect her.

Ales said that some of our men are taking them to the warehouse and that him and the others are on their way home now. And la mia principessa is with Rome and Alex.

I waited outside for them all to arrive home. And My wife joined me outside waiting for them with tear pooling in her eyes.

I saw the boys cars coming up the drive way, all one behind the other. Rome car was the last one to drive up the car.

He didn't even stop his car before I ran over and opened the back door. Exposing la mia principessa sitting with little Alex curled up sleeping on her lap.

I didn't even have time to process the sight in front of me, before I grabbed Rina into my embrace. Allowing Adriana to grab Alex from the car.

We all walked to the house and into the living room where we were met with the other boys.

I sat down on the sofa and pulled la mia principessa onto my lap and hugged her tightly.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Rome spoke up and suggested that we watched a movie.

We all looked at Rina for an answer and so when we saw her nod me all agreed.

We watched multiple movies just enjoying each others compony. Alex and Rina ended up falling asleep by the time that the 3rd movie finished.

After that we discussed what would happen to the men. We all had the same ideas which obviously led them getting killed but we all agreed on them having a long, long, long and painful death.

They were already at the warehouse and our men were getting them started with the torcher.

We just kept on talking and watching movies for the rest of the night till we all ended up falling asleep.

That night I ended up falling asleep happy that I had all of my family with me and that I now know for sure I can trust the boys with my little girls life.

Also the Rome is finally happy again cause I know that he suffered the most with losing Rina but even though it has only been a day of having Rina back but he's attitude has been a lot better now that she is back. And everyone has smiled a lot more then in the last day then they have in the last 14 years.

I let darkness take over knowing that my daughter is safe in my arms.

-----

CARINA'S POV:

I was woken up by a nightmare. Or should I say a memory because that Is what it was.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that I was still in the living room. When I tried to sit up though I couldn't and then I saw an arm draped around waist in a protective, comforting way. I looked up and was met with the sleeping face of m dad.

I smiled and cuddled into my dad chest. When I heard a chuckle and felt his chest vibrating. I looked up and was met with his once sleeping face now a tired, awake face. I smiled and said "good Morning papà"

He chuckled once more before replying; "good morning piccolo, how did you sleep?"

"I did, did you?" I lied cuddling into his chest again for warmth.

"I slept amazing knowing that la mia principessa is back home." this made me smile and my heart warm. No one had ever been this nice to me. I'm not really sure how to react to someone being nice to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by dad picking up and walking to the kitchen. He placed me down on the counter and asked; "so, principessa, what do you think we should make for breakfast?"

I shouted the first thing that came to my mind; "PANCAKES".

Dad chuckled and asked me to help him make enough pancakes for everyone. And let me tell you that we need to cook ALOT of food for everyone being a family of 10 and all.

I heard some foot steps coming from the living room and then I saw bubba, Alex and Carlo standing into the doorway all looking extremely tired.

Little Alex waddled over to me and held his arms up for my to carry him. Which I did, I picked him up and placed him up on my him as he laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

Bubba walked over to us and kissed my forehead before saying good morning to my dad and sitting down at the breakfast bar.

After about 20 minutes all the food was done and everyone was in the kitchen waiting for the food. All my brothers greeted me with a kiss on my forehead and said good morning to everyone else.

We walked to the dining room and all sat down at the table. And Alex of course decided to sit on my lap to eat his breakfast this morning.

Dad spoke up and said;

"i think that was should have a family day today"

-----

A/N

thank you for reading

xx

27/01/2021