One

"Meredith. Meredith," Erin hissed from the stairs. Her big sister was sprawled on the couch, naked, while a man lay on the wooden floor with a sheet to cover his ass. "Meredith," Erin hissed. Meredith stirred and Erin waved, catching her attention when her eyes opened. "We're gonna be late," she whispered.

"Shit," Meredith breathed. Erin nodded and ran back upstairs to her bedroom. She packed her things in her bag and ran back downstairs, seeing Meredith was gone and the naked man was now dressing himself.

"Oh!" he said in surprise. Erin turned guiltily to look at him. She had been hoping to sneak to the kitchen and grab some coffee without him noticing her. "I'm, uh, Derek. Derek Shepherd," he said, holding out a hand.

"I'm not gonna shake. I don't know where your hand has been but based off the noises I heard last night, it was probably inside my big sister at some point," she said. He dropped his hand, a blush on his cheeks. Erin sighed and tucked her blonde hair behind her ears. "I'm Erin. Now, lovely to meet you, Derek. I hope you had fun," she gave him a smile and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the coffee pot and pouring herself some. She was just glad she'd invested in one that automatically boiled if you set a timer.

"I'm sorry if we were loud," Derek said, pulling his shoes on.

"Oh, you were, but don't worry," she said. She checked her watch and sighed. "Meredith, hurry up!" she shouted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Meredith shouted back.

"That was last night, actually," Erin smirked at Derek, who blushed red again. "You've gotta go, Derek. She'll be pissed if you're not gone when she gets downstairs," Erin said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah," Derek mumbled. He grabbed his things and nodded at her. "Nice to meet you," he said.

"You, too, Derek. I hope we don't meet again in similar circumstances," she said. He smiled weakly and hurried out of the front door. "Meredith, let's go or I'm leaving without you!" Erin shouted.

"I'm coming!" Meredith shouted again. Erin snorted and took another sip of coffee.

"Yeah, I heard last night," she said.

"Sorry! Erin, I didn't even think. I was so drunk," Meredith appeared in the kitchen and grabbed the car keys. Erin put her cup in the sink and grabbed her bag, following her big sister towards the front door.

"Because why not start your new day hungover?" she said.

"Please just don't be on my back," Meredith groaned.

"Oh, you know I'll forget about it later. It's teasing time, now," she said.

"Just come on. I'll drive," Meredith unlocked the car.

"Yes, boss," Erin sang, sliding into the passenger seat.

The two Grey sisters slipped into the intern locker room, joining the group of interns as Chief Richard Webber spoke to them.

"Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you," he said.

Erin sighed out and looked at her big sister. She could practically read Meredith's mind. They were screwed.