🍃Chapter 33 🍃

We all have heard that one example of some news spread like the fire in jungle but have you heard or think about what if these news spread more faster then the fire in jungle IF POSSIBLE

Because the news of "THE MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR MR. ARHAM AHMED HAS BEEN SPOTLIGHTED LAST NIGHT DURING THE SHOW PICKING THE MODEL IN HIS ARMS ON THE RAMP AND ACCORDING TO THE SOURCES THE GIRL IS ILAYA SHAREEF . BUT THE GIRL IS NOT EVEN A MODEL SHE IS JUST A HELPER THEN WHY MR. ARHAM SHOWED SO MUCH GRATITUDE TOWARDS HER OR IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON BETWEEN THEM"...

The news channels were not coming slow they were showing news and guessing whatever there garbbish mind was suggesting . As one of the news channel also said that Ilaya is Pragnant with Arham's child like seriously they don't care that there ill words and lies can cause a big destruction in once life.

Anyway the hot topic was on its peak but surprisingly the person or the hero of the topic was un aware from all this and was sleeping calmly unaware of the storm coming in his life.

"Arham Arham wake up . You are still sleeping and here the media and everyone has gone crazy and are talking what not about you and here you are sleeping like dead log come on get up dude". It was Arham's friend who was trying to wake him up  from past couple of hours.

Actually after that little drama and all Arham dropped Ilaya at her home and directly went to his friend's apartment to clear his mind or you can say to clear what his heart is feeling and figure it out these foreign feeling which were blossoming in his heart and honestly speaking he was loving these feelings anyway back to the present Arham stirr up a little and opened his eyes in a narrow slit and watched at his friend with a an annoying expression.

"What is you problem why are you shouting like a made Pragnant woman . " Arham with a sour mood said and threw the cover away from his body.

"Seriously dude you are impossible look at this mess which you have created last night . Look at all these news how your life is been a spotlight from last night ". His friend forwarded the tablet towards Arham which he took with a confuse expression.

But when he saw all the tabs and hot trending news his expression turned in to shocked one and then like a bullet on fire he stood from the bed and run towards the washroom for a quick bath and changed his clothes before taking his car keys wallet and phone he ran out of the apartment quickly he knew his mother will be waiting and will be ready to give him a big lecture on the mess he had created but other then that his mind was also thinking about Ilaya and the problems she will face because of him.

On the other side in a small living room , where the Father of Ilaya was angrily pacing from one side to another while her brothers were both glaring at her as if they wanted to kill her .

On the table there were few magazines all were opened with the same headline or article.

Ilaya was having a hard time breathing as the anxiety, fear of what will happen next was enough to make her a lifeless body.