𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
[𝟎𝟒𝟐]
𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[IRL]

"That's all for the stream! Thank you all for stopping by!" Elinor smiled at her camera. "See you all next time!"

The girl ended her stream, letting her posture slump. She grabbed her phone and water bottle, exiting the bonus room of their new apartment.

The room directly lead out to the living room, in which Wilbur had his computer set up. Elinor made her way to him as he screamed. He had started streaming while she was.

The girl gently placed her hand on his head, ruffling his hair. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "Hi! Chat, say hi to Elinor."

"Are you playing Phasmophobia?" The blonde asked, observing the screen. He nodded as his character ran outside. "I haven't played that in a while."

"Tommy insisted," Wilbur shrugged.

Elinor waved, resorting off the screen to the kitchen for a snack. She figured it would be a while before Wilbur would be done with his stream, so she mindlessly posted.

[IRL]

elinorsage milo is the lomlView all 4,382 commentstubbolive when did milo get so huge :0     ↳elinorsage it's been a while since you saw him!          ↳tubbolive it has!!quackityhq wilbur betrayal arc✋😩     ↳elinorsage damn divorce time igeretvr ...

View all 4,382 comments
tubbolive when did milo get so huge :0
elinorsage it's been a while since you saw him!
tubbolive it has!!
quackityhq wilbur betrayal arc✋😩
elinorsage damn divorce time ig
eretvr GET IT QUEEN 💘💘
driverslicense_ FNEKXKKS OMG CUTE
rarebeans adorable!!
birchdoor where's wilbur?

[IRL]

Elinor couldn't help but smile at the comments. She lost herself reading away at the positivity.

She jumped as Wilbur's voice began to get louder and rapidly quicker. The girl almost laughed at how funny he looked.

Wilbur's voice remained heightened as he yelled at his monitor, ordering Tommy to do certain actions. Elinor only shrugged it off, going back to finding a snack.

As Wilbur's voice finally began to quiet down, there was an abrupt knock at the door. Wilbur perked up, looking at Elinor. The girl nodded, making her way towards the door.

Wilbur was in between rounds and excused himself from his chair, following Elinor to the door. The girl opened it to reveal their next door neighbor.

"Marcus, hey! What's up?" Wilbur smiled. Elinor gave the neighbor a bright smile, holding the door open with her foot.

Marcus let out a huff of a laugh, looking down at his shoes. The boy looked up at the couple with quite the awkward stance.

"Listen, I hate to be that guy, but could you guys keep it down a bit? Me and my friends are trying to make a video."

...

Wilbur and Elinor smiled.

a/n:
i'm gonna miss this book so much :( stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 430