Three

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries," George whined as the four piled out of Meredith's car. Erin rubbed her temples tiredly.

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons," Izzie said. Erin frowned, trying to think of the last time she'd gotten her period. She couldn't remember.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower," George said.

"Can you add it to your list, please?" Izzie said.

"What?!" George cried.

"Tampons," Izzie said.

"To the list, it's your turn," Meredith agreed. Erin nodded, still trying to think when her period had last been.

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear," George yelled.

"It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal," Izzie smirked, leading them into the hospital. Erin sighed and grabbed Meredith's hand.

"Mermaid?" she said.

"Yeah, Er-bear?" Meredith looked at her. Erin pulled her back so Izzie and George continued without them.

"When was the last time I got my period?" she whispered.

"Uh," Meredith hummed as she tried to think. "Well, you should be on now, really, cause I am and we're synced. Aren't you on?" Meredith asked. Erin shook her head.

"But I don't think I can be pregnant. I was on birth control before we left Boston and I haven't had sex since we got here," Erin said.

"Birth control isn't always effective. Maybe you should give it a few days, wait and see if you come on, and take a test if you don't," Meredith suggested.

"Yeah, maybe," Erin bit her lip.

"Come on. If we're late, Bailey will murder us," Meredith said gently. Erin nodded and followed her towards the elevator.

"There need to be some rules," George said.

"So, what, we can walk around in our underwear on alternate Tuesdays, or you could see bras but not panties? Or are you talking Amish rules? Because if you think you're gonna get Izzie to cover herself-" Meredith said.

"The amount of flesh exposed is not the point. You have to do something. It's your house and Erin is just as bad as Izzie," George said.

"I will have you know that my body is a masterpiece. Thick thighs save lives," Erin said.

"You should know that is medically inaccurate, being a child genius doctor and everything," George said.

"And it's not my house. It's our mother's house," Meredith said.

"Meredith," George groaned.

"Do you like Izzie? Is that what this is about? Do you have a crush on Izzie?" Meredith asked.

"Izzie? No. I don't like Izzie. Izzie, no. She's not the one I'm attracted to," George stuttered.

"Not the one. So, there's a one," Meredith said.

"This is not...Look, there just have to be some rules," George said. They turned into a hallway and saw Bailey stood by the front desk.

"O'Malley, Greys, get Karev and head down to Trauma. Shepherd needs you," she said.

"Shepherd's in surgery," Meredith said. Erin rolled her eyes. Of course, Meredith knew where he was.

"He got pulled before he could start," Bailey said.