Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot

"Let's be stupid together", Kenzie wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Oh fuck off", I shoved her face away.

"Oh come ooonnnn!", Kenzie squealed, "You and Will are dating! I'm allowed to be happy!!", 

"Yeah", I pointed out, "WE are dating, so we're supposed to be the ones enjoying this",

"Stop stealing my moment", she brushes me off before sashaying down to our lockers. How melodramatic.

"So what's the plan for the newlyweds?", Liv nudged me.

"We are DATING, not MARRIED", I emphasized.

"Same thing", 

"It is soo not", I pulled out my books from my locker and closed it when someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who?", 

"Hmmm....Kelly Clarkson?", 

"Seriously? Guess again",

"My idiotic boyfriend?",

"Minus the idiotic, hi Harp", he hugged me from behind.

I smiled but it faltered when I saw Liv and Kenzie staring at us like creeps.

"Skedaddle creepers", I scolded. (Not you @ThisIsZanz ,you can stay)

"Yeah yeah, come on Kenzie, let's give the lovebirds some space", Liv dragged Kenzie away like a little puppy.

Finally.

I turned around to see Will's cute face staring back at me. His messy black hair shading his beautiful blue orbs. Ugh, I could just pinch his cheeks.

"Why are you staring at me like I'm a puppy?", he asked.

"You look so cute", I giggled.

"I look cute?", he raised a brow at me.

"I could....ugh...just pinch your cheeks", 

"Stay away from my cheeks Harp, you're gonna make me feel emasculated", he covered his cheeks with his hands.

Our conversation was interrupted by a girl clearing her throat. She bit her lip as she stared at Will and I immediately knew she was trouble. You could call it the girlfriend radar.

"Hey Will", she smiled.

"Hi", Okay William tone it down a little.

"So, my parents are going away for the weekend and I'm having a few friends over and I was thinking tha-",

I wrapped my arms around Will's neck, pulling him into a kiss before she could say any more.

"...But I'm guessing you guys have plans", she stepped away from Will.

"Yup we do! See ya later!", I gave her a saccharine smile and she walked away scowling at me.

"I see someone getting a little jealous", Will taunted.

"Puh-lease, that girl or me? Definitely me", I stated without giving him a chance to answer.

"But now we do have plans together right?", he asked, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Maybe", I teased before walking off to class.

*****

"Where are you guys going then?", Kenzie asked as we walked into the mall.

"Just to a restaurant for some food", I brushed her off.

"Hmm, so now we need to look for a dress that's going to send Will's jaw down to the ground", I chuckled at her stupid statement.