" 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 "

Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 12:40 ᴀᴍ-

DK.

That name rang in your head over and over as you remembered how Suna kept on going on and on about how much he hated "DK" for betraying him one time. You had heard from Tanaka and Hinata that DK was supposedly the most dangerous human in the gang world and even mafias feared him. You looked at the supposed devil himself and just saw a regular man.

"What did Suna do to you for you to go so far and kidnap his ex?" You asked.

Kuroo raised his eyebrow, "Ex? Aren't you his girlfriend?"

You nod, "Thought you guys were supposed to be geniuses and know everything?"

"Ex or not, you're the number one person who Kitsune actually cares for. No matter what happened between you two before we took you, you both would've been back together in two weeks tops." Kenma said.

"Not anymore. Sorry to ruin your whole plan but we broke up for real this time, I've come to my senses and realized that relationship was long gone." You said.

Kenma pulled out his phone, unlocking it and opening up the camera app. He took a picture of you, blinding you with the flash before sending it to Suna. "Well let's see if he's come to his senses." He said.

You blinked over and over again to get your sight back as you heard Kenma's phone ring. "Guess not," Kenma said before he answered the phone and put it on speaker. "You're so pissed that you decided to take my bitch?" You heard Suna say.

Kenma walked closer to you and put his feet on either side of you. He squatted down and traced your jaw with his index and middle finger. "She's too pretty for you to be calling her a bitch. Don't you think?" Kenma said back in a calm voice.

"I swear to god DK, if you touch her I will come after you next." Suna said, starting to raise his voice.

"We both know that if you do, it's straight suicide." Kenma replied; he tucked your hair behind your ear. "Now, what should I do to this little ex girlfriend of yours? Slit her throat and dump her body in front of that garbage hangout of yours? Or maybe I should break a bone every day until she dies. No! I got it! Send you a video of me fucking her."

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Suna yelled.

"Do you feel it? The hurt, the hate. You took one of my men's lives away, who's to say that I shouldn't take the girl you care so much about away from you?" Kenma stood up and backed away from you, waiting for Suna to answer him.