𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆hit em with the quaffle⋆

"You look great when you smile, you know that?"

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

At the start of October, the Quidditch season was approaching, and Oliver Wood, Captain of the Gryffindor team, had organized a last-minute tryout session to select a brand new chaser for the Gryffindor team. Harry was surprised to see Y/N there.

"You didn't tell me you were gonna try out!"

"I wasn't going to!" said Y/N. "Ceddy practically begged me to try out so here I am."

Harry's face broke into a smile at the thought of him and Y/N playing together on the same team.

"Do you want a good luck hug?" Harry asked, holding his arms out for her playfully.

Y/N chuckled at him and sinked into his embrace. "Yes, please."

After a quick hug, Y/N walked over to the group of people who were also here to try out, she noticed Dean in the crowd.

"Hey D," she said, standing beside him. "You nervous?"

"Terrified, you?"

"Maybe a little, not much if I am being honest."

Dean looked at her. "Wish I had your confidence."

"Doesn't everyone?" Y/N said with a smirk as Dean laughed lightly.

"Listen up everyone!" said Oliver, standing in front of the crowd. "I will be dividing you lot into two teams, and then you'll play against each other with me as the Keeper, Fred and George as beaters, and Harry as the seeker."

"The team that wins the match will be divided further into two teams and this will go on till only one chaser remains and they will be selected as the official Gryffindor chaser. Is everything clear?"

Everyone nodded. Oliver divided the group into two teams and beckoned Fred, George, and Harry over.

After five matches and division of teams, only Y/N and Dean were remaining.

"Right," Oliver turned to Y/N and Dean. "It's between the two of you now, this is the last chance to prove yourself. Only one of you will be chosen as the Gryffindor chaser. You ready?"

A really tired and exhausted Y/N and Dean nodded at him. They were both slumped on a bench together, their heads on each other's shoulder.

"Think we should get up?" said Dean.

"No, I'll just take a nap right here, please," said Y/N, pretending to curl up into a ball.

"Harry!" Dean shouted towards Harry. "Look, your girlfriend's not-"