20. The Final Battle

"Hachi. Hachi!"

Your eyes opened upon hearing your name. Tsunade hovered over you. Healing you as best she could.

"Dammit no! I can't loose you too!"

You smiled a bit. Your right hand moved out to grab onto he wrist.

"Tsutsu..."

"Oh thank God!"

She brought you into a tight hug. You felt an entirely new chakra.

"Grandfather where is his."

"His chakra? Madara absorbed him and now."

You sat up and looked over the scene in horror. Your Shinobi best had been torn and bloodied. Your blue kimono had moved awfully with blood. And was torn nearly to nothing.

You remembered what had happened. Obito was beyond anything you faced. And you fresh out of chakra. Running at about half of your capabilities.

And Obito made an absolute ness out of you.

You had gone through many battles today. You faced Madara single handedly. Fought the Ten Tails alone. And initiated in a fight with a ten tails Jinchuriki. Also you suffered much head trauma.

"I have to."

"No, please just lay down and rest."

"No, no, the will of fire."

"Just shut up and rest."

"Tsutsu, you know me. I was given this strength. A Senju with a sharingan and woodstyle. And a Shinobi that learned the 3rd Hokage's mastery over all Jutsu's in Konoha. I refuse."

You forced open your right eye. Blood shot out from it's source. And you immediately flashed forward.

"Well if isn't the Senju boy."

You looked around finding the corpses of everyone.

"And what is this? A sharingan?"

"Madara. Seems you finally got my grandfather inside of you."

"You little."

Your sharingan wheel began to spin quickly and formed into your Mangekyo Sharingan. The lotus plant swirled that made Madara suddenly feel fear.

From behind you spawned 4 other pairs of arms.

When you realised Naruto's chakra disappeared. And you looked over to the beaten Gaara, Minato, and Kakashi.

"Kakashi.."

You looked back over to Madara. And your sharingan began to bleed awfully.

"Ame-no-Minakanushi."

"What is."

Madara quickly stopped in his tracks. And the world went silent around him.

"This will be the last time I'll see your ugly mug."

Just then Guy had arrived. To which you smiled.

"Guy."

"Hachi."

"Let's beat this guy together."

"Listen I'm going to inject you with some natural chakra. Ame-no-Minakanushi will distract well enough. So be quick."

You took in a deep breath. And your fingernail grew out greatly. And you pierced the back of his neck.

"Go!"

You moved forward clapping your hands together.

"Wood Release: Unsheathed Blade of Wood!"

From your right grew a great tree branch. That you grabbed onto and pulled. Bringing out a magnificent blade.