Chapter 32

Location: Lungmen Slums

Omega: So what's the plan?

Seraph: It's simple. I'll freeze, you'll burn.

Omega smirks as he tosses a grenade in his hand while Seraph summons a crystal staff in his right hand.

Seraph: Let's do this.

Seraph then casts three ice-bolts from his staff at the Reunion soldiers, freezing them while slowing those close to them.

Reunion Caster: What the hell?! Why can't I move?!

Reunion Member: It's coming from his staff! Stop him!

Those that weren't slowed but still had some little remnants of ice focused on Seraph. Omega steps forward with the grenade in hand as he watches their movement.

Omega: Let's turn up the heat!

Omega then throws the grenade to the ground, sends forward a burning line of fire. Those caught in the fire immediately burned while those that were frozen then explode into shards killing those next to them.

Reunion Caster: AAAAAAAGHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!!!

Seraph: Oi, you better find some cover. Because things are about to get... MESSY.

Crownslayer takes cover as Seraph actives his shadebinder, covering his body in ice as the staff enhances. The area was cover in ice as Seraph launches projectiles of ice everywhere, freezing everything that made contact, including Reunion members. He then cast a shockwave that destroyed those who were frozen.

Seraph: That was easy... Oi! Are you finished with your leftovers yet!

Omega: Nearly done. Be patient, genius.

Omega unloads his Sunshot into the soldiers, causing them to explode. Once he ran out of bullets, Omega then summons a flaming hammer.

Omega: Stop! HAMMER TIME!!

Throwing his hammers, fiery explosions happen as the Reunion member explodes to the chain reaction that is going on as their bodies burn from the sunspots.  

Seraph: Now that is over. Let's go search for that idiot. 

Omega: Da, he owns me money for our bet.

Seraph: Jeez, can't you just let it go already?

Omega: Nyet, who's fault is it when the streets were in chaos when I was drunk?

Seraph: Touché. 

Omega: Anyway, you there.

Omega points his Sunshot at Crownslayer who was holding the Colonel.

Omega: Where's Spade?

Crownslayer: Who the fuck are you?!?

Omega: Omega. Now tell me where Spade is or else I'll blow you up!

Seraph steps in front of Omega and lightly pushes him away.

Seraph: Are you crazy?! Blow her up and you'll take out the Colonel as well! If Spade finds out that you killed the Colonel he'll be piss!?

Omega: ...Oh shit you're right.

Omega realizes as he hostlers his gun as Seraph sighs.

Seraph: Look just let me do the talking.

Omega: Fine... But I'll be the bad cop next time.

Seraph: Oh, shut up.

Seraph turns to Crownslayer before asking.