18

Carlisle finished setting up his equiptment as we all walked inside the room. I had gotten changed into a t-shirt and some leggings. I had pulled my shirt up to show my bump and Rose looks about to cry. I say, "I know you cant cry, but you are gonna make me cry."

Rose laughs a little and says, "I know. I can't help it this experience was snatched from me. It was the only thing that I wanted."

I say, "You could adopt a newborn baby so you get all the experiences."

Emmett replied, "We'll definitely look into it."

Carlisle puts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand around but we couldn't see anything. He gives an explanation, "This could be due to the embryonic layer surrounding the babies. I'm not certain that anything could penetrate it besides the babies or another supernatural creature."

As I'm thinking this through a question goes through my mind. Will my children try to eat and tear their way out of the womb? Caius is drowning in his thoughts about losing me to this pregnancy. I grab a hold of his hand and squeeze it knowing he understood what it meant. I sent him, 'We are going to take this one step at a time. We'll get through this together.'

He nods and I clean off my stomach and sit up. Rose says, "I'm staying until after those babies are out."

I smile and say, "I wasn't expecting anything different. Now, you have tea to spill after we go to my bed."

Caius chuckles and I get up and Alec appears along with Jane. We all head back to my room and I sit on a chair. Alec is behind me using his power. Rose asks, "What is he doing? I see the mist."

I explained, "He is using his mist so I don't feel uncomfortable from the babies in my uterus. He's making this experience a lot easier than it would normally be."

Rose nods and says, "So they got together after she found out. You know this already and James came after her. Summer went smoothly and during the fall, Alice gave her a birthday party. She was opening presents and cut her finger and just stood their like an idiot."

I ask, "Why didn't she put her finger in her mouth?"

Rose says, " I don't know. She's unfortunately your bitchy sister. So, this hit Jasper and he tried to attack her. Edward threw her into a table and she cut her arm more."

I yell, "Jazz! Get your ass in here!"

He pops in and I say, "Sit. Thank you."

I nod to Rose and she continues, "Emmett and Carlisle got him outside to calm down."

I say, "Its not his fault. You all felt the bloodlust and he had to feel his and all of yours."

I grab his hand and hold it. She says, "We had to move because that's what Edward wanted."

I ask, "He ran away from his problem and still hasn't tried to fix it and created another one, didn't he?"

Jasper grimaced and says, "Yep. He gave her an excuse about us moving and broke up with her and left her in the forest."

I say, "Dumbass"

Rose says, "He calls once a month and she's a zombie."

I say, "Oh. Thats why my dad asks about what you do for a broken heart. She’s getting better. She's hanging out with Jacob."

Rose asks, "The dog?"

I say, "Technically its in his genes but he hasn't shifted yet."

Rose replies, "Whatever. I don't like them."

Caius appears in here and asks, "What dog? Werewolves?"

I answer him calmly, "No, they are shifters, Cai. Not Werewolves."