{ 0.1 }

Lily and James Potter.

THE MOTHER AND FATHER of two beautiful children. One boy, and one girl.

The boy, which they named Harry.
The girl, which they named Lily.
Harry had been born ten minutes before Lily. They had expected him, but Lily, she was a miracle baby.
Through all the scans, sonograms and doctors visits, never once had more than one baby appeared.
It was always just Harry. Just one small, healthy baby inside Lily Potter's stomach for the nine months that she was pregnant.
When Lily went into labour, James rushed her straight to the hospital.

31st July, 1980, 21:14.

The date and timing of Harry's birth.
The couple were delighted. They finally had a baby boy, to call their own.
They were finally parents.

31st July, 1980, 21:24.

Something unexpected occurred.
Lily went into labour, once more.
James, the doctors, and Lily herself were confused.
Although, they didn't want to ignore it.
Sometimes, magical things can happen in this world.
And that's exactly what happened on that day, in 1980.
Another baby was born. A beautiful baby girl, with the same eyes as her mother, and the same hair. The same fiery, red, ginger hair that Lily Potter was born with, baby Lily had it too.
Of course, the couple along with the midwifes and doctors were fascinated by the strange occurrence.
On that day, in 1980, two beautiful babies were born.
Although.. one, who had taken an ability from her father.
Young Lily. She, unlike her brother, was born an animagus.
The two siblings were brought up brilliantly for one year, and two months.

31st October, 1981.

Halloween night. A night meant for celebrations, telling spooky stories, eating sweets.
But it was not for Lily and James Potter.
For them, this was the night their lives ended. The night they were murdered.
Neither of the two had ever committed any crime, nor done anything wrong.
But Voldemort, chose this night to take their lives, and attempt to kill their children too.

Unfortunately, he succeeded in killing the mother and father, but failed when it came to their children. The two infants somehow resisted the killing curse, resulting in the defeat of Voldemort himself.

The two siblings were given to the home of their Aunt and Uncle, Petunia and Vernon Dursley.

They were kept from the wizarding world.
The two had no idea it existed, but to the people of the wizarding world, they were known as the Boy and Girl Who Lived.