💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

"Don't tick me off"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

I kept glancing down at my phone time to time, hoping I would receive a message from Toby, which I knew wasn't going to happen, but I had my hopes...

I finally get the chance to talk to him... And I don't want to miss out when he does...

_Hiria_ donated $1000!
"TF are you messaging? Your boyfriend? lol"

I eyes widen when I heard the message. I actually forgot I was streaming.

"Hiria..! No..! One, I don't have one- I just got messaged by a family member..." I mutter

_DriaGotLost_ donated $1000!
"LOL, sure"

My chat goes crazy at Dria's and Hiria's donations. Either about the boyfriend comments, or about the fact that the two females were donating me so much money.

"Look... my brother was just messaging me a funny little meme he found" I lied

Then suddenly- my door opened, luckily my greenscreen was there to hide who was there, but they entered regardless.

"What are you even talking about? I didn't message you at all" I heard my brother say

I felt me twitch at my brothers reply. And my chat went even more crazy.

He then comes out from behind my green screen, still out of view from my webcam.

"Are you streaming?" He questions

I nodded.

"Oh" He says "Well- whatever you were trying to get yourself out of- you need to work on a better lie"

He then places a tray of popsicles I assumed he made down on my desk and I said a quick thank you before he left my room.

I glanced over at the chat again, sighing to myself.

"Chat... The only reason I lied is because I can't admit the actual reason, but I promise you all- they aren't my significant other..! I am 100% single..!" I say

_DriaGotLost_ donated $1000!
"Still don't believe someone like you would be single- just saying. I mean- look at all the simps in and out of chat"

"Dria- I'm single. You know that. I just haven't been thinking about romance as of late..." I muttered

_Hiria_ donated $10000!
"You can NOT tell us you haven't been thinking about romance lately-"

"Okay Hiria- I might have to temp ban you and Dria from donating if you two keep at it like this and spending hefty amounts..!" I say with a little chuckle "But really- I haven't"

_DriaGotLost_ donated $10000!
"Stream, I can tell you all. She has a crush on someone"