Twenty Five

He needed her to tell him to stop. For once, he wished she could tell him how she truly felt.

He wanted to hear her say the words, that he was treating her like she was nothing. Like pure and utter shit. He was treating her in a way that no individual should ever be treated.

Soft sighs swarmed the room, settling her down on top of the messy bed, needy kisses engraved into her exposed chest.

Still, she didn't tell him to stop, no, she couldn't even do that.

He could see it in her vulnerable eyes, the way they wilted on their own accord whenever she looked up at him. 

Slater started with her thighs, skimming over them as he dipped his head lower and lower.

His hand drifted lower, snaking over her abdomen, caressing her thighs. He was close enough to her dripping core to recognise her burning desire. He lingered long enough to tempt her to grind against him in the hopes of bringing herself to ecstasy.

A low rumble informed her that he was well aware of the cruelty of his tortuous behaviour.

Pinned beneath his strong body, she was unable to find any means of release.

Then, blissfully, one finger probed the soaking wetness between her legs. It was enough to fill the aching void but not enough to make her climax.

A pitiful moan slipped out of her lips. "More, please."

Slowly, he added another finger inside of her, building with speed and intensity until the tempo of his ministrations reached a crescendo.

She kissed him frantically, lost in heated passion.

His skilful fingers were rare. With two thick fingers inside her, he found her sweet spot, gradually applying pressure as his thumb traced circles around her clit.

Over and over again, he brought her to the edge, each time backing off just as she was about to erupt.

Her legs began to tremble, beads of sweat lined her upper lip and a small whimper from her mouth. This time there was no stopping.

There was a tension between her legs that spread up her back. She tried to stop his fingers from delving deeper, just for a second. "I can't..." But it was enough. He shook his head before grabbing her neck with one hand and shoving her deeper into the springy mattress.

"No," he rasped, "You're the one who wanted more, so you're going to take it."

Her mouth opened to speak but closed immediately at the stern tilt of his head. Instead, she connected her eyes to his, her brow uplifting in an apologetic furrow.

She hated how devilishly handsome he looked in that very moment, his dirty blonde hair looked scruffy from her hands running through it.

He shoved his fingers into her tightness, fingering her rough and fast. A moan escaped her lips as her hips bucked into his palm. She did as he ordered though. Beneath her quickening breaths, she heard her pussy, sopping wet, loudly responsive to his finger-fucking.

"I'm gonna . . ." A stifled moan died down on her lips, her eyes expanding as a protest lingered behind.

He pulled his fingers out, replacing them with the next best thing. She squeezed her eyes shut as a warm breath flirted with her wet core.