Switched part 2

We can see Aiz Wallenstein had arriving to the Hostess of Fertility, to be honest she didn't want to go but she felt bad for taking Syr's lunch so she wanted to replay Syr's kindness.

Ais's POV
I had just came back from the dungeon and was making my way to the Hostest of Fertility. I wanted to bring Goddess Hestia but she had told me she had something to do. I was making my way inside and was greeted Syr.

"You actually came" Syr greeted Ais with a smile

"Well I had spare time so I decided to stop by" Ais replied

Ais had only ordered a roasted ham but Mama Mia had other ideas and started to make the poor adventurer even more broke.

Third Person POV
Ais was just about to finish her food until she heard a commotion near the entrance of the pub.

"The customers with reservations have arrived" A cat person yelled out

The whole pub was silent as they watched one of the top familia in Orario enter. As they entered Ais saw 2 Amazons, 2 elves, a dwarf, a werewolf, and a pallum. They were known as the Loki familia but they were missing 2 people after the people sat down the last 2 people came in, they were the Goddess Loki and Bell Cranel. Many whispers could be heard across the pub.

"That white haired boy is cute" said a female adventurer

"You idiot that's the Loki familia"

"The giant killing familia?"

"So that's Twilight's Blade?"

Ais was frozen in place the boy that she had wanted to meet was right in front of her. It was as if time stopped just for her, just for this moment.

Aiz was watching the Loki familia until she heard the werewolf start talking

"Hey rabbit boy tell them about that thing" the werewolf said, it was obvious he was drunk

"What thing?" one of the Amazon asked

"A Minotaur escaped and was chasing a newbie and she became a spaghetti girl"

"A weak adventurer who has just started was being chased until rabbit boy here killed it spraying blood all over the girl"

Ais could be seen clenching her fist. Was this really how she looked like. Was she really this weak?

"The girl looked like a plate of spaghetti, our rabbit killed it and she just runs away. How pathetic is that?"

"Enough Bete" An Elf yelled out

The elf is Riveria the Nine Hell

"It was our fault" Riveria continued

"Huh! Trash is trash" Bete replied

"Hey rabbit boy let's say the spaghetti girl confesses to you would you accept? No! because you don't stand next to weaklings" Bete continued

It was now quiet the tension was very high, Bell hasn't spoken yet. Ais was very scared she just wanted to run away as far as possible until..she heard his reply

"I would accept"  Bell said

"There was something about her that made me want to protect her.....I wanted to be her hero more than anything" Bell said

Ais felt overjoyed she was really happy to hear this reply. She remembered her mother's words, "one day you will find a person that would be your hero, a person that you would want to spend your life with".

Bete wasn't happy with the answer. In fact he hated how popular the boy was, he was hoping to bring down his popularity but it had done the opposite.

"Did you say that just because you pitied her?" Bete replied

Random adventurers started to laugh. Ais felt sad. She left in a hurry trying to avoid the laughter. She wanted to be strong, she wanted to stand by him and prove that werewolf wrong.

Bell POV
I was mad at Bete for trying to belittle the adventurer. I was about to hit Bete until I saw a gold blur fly past me. I immediately knew who it was and dashed off to follow her.

AN: Ahhhh cliffhanger what will happen next?