Part 16. (Grandfather)

She ran over and slapped him. She looked at me pissed. 

Mom: I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU TWO WITH EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN! - She said pointing to the two of us. She turned to Eli.

Mom: I really thought y/n found someone good, and you want to go and get her PREGNANT? - She yelled at him. I was in tears.

Y/n: Mom.. - She cut me off.

Mom: No! You are not hanging out with a hoey bitch like him! - She yelled. 

Mom: LEAVE! - She yelled at Eli. I finally snapped.

Y/n: I WAS THE ONE WANTED TO HAVE SEX! IF IT WASN"T FOR ME NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! DON"T TORTURE HIM FOR SOMETHING I DECICDED TO TO AS WELL! I GUESS THAT MAKES ME A HOE AS WELL! - I yelled. She looked at me shocked. 

Y/n: Eli Stay. - I yelled to Eli who was standing at the door. I looked at my mom. 

Y/n: Mom, You leave. - I said.

Mom: Bu.. - I cut her off. 

Y/n: LEAVE! - I yelled and she ran out of the room slamming the door behind her. Eli came and laid in the bed beside me. He hugged me and held me like that. Robby soon walked in along with my dad. He looked at me a smiled. I smiled back. He walked over to me along with my dad.

Robby: Feeling any better yet? - He asked. I shrugged. He kissed my forehead then sat down in a chair.

Dad: Glad you finally stood up to that bitchie women. - He chuckled and took a seat as well. Eli had his head on my shoulder while laying in the bed with me.

Y/n: You both heard that? - I asked. 

Robby: From the waiting room? Yeah! - He chuckled. 

Dad: Guess you got to see the side of your mother that I broke up with. - He laughed. I Chuckled.

Y/n: You really find out who your real family is. - I said smiling. Johnny and Robby looked at each other and smiled.

Robby: Y/n, I wanted to say how sorry I am for telling Tory. - He apologized. I smiled.

Y/n: That's fine. She made you so I really don't care. - I said smiling. He nodded.

Dad: Who's the father of this kid? - He asked. I smiled and looked at Eli. Eli winked at me. I looked back at them. Raised his hand.

Y/n: It's Eli.

 My dad's face went blank but then turned to a excited expression

Dad: Bad-Ass. - He said staring at Eli. Robby and I chuckled.

Dad: Two of my students having a baby together? I can train them to be just as Bad-Ass as there parents! - He said getting excited.

Robby: Dad? your gonna be a grandpa! - He said to Johnny. Johnny's face lit up. He shot up out of his chair.

Dad: HELL YEAH I AM! I'm going to be the most Bad-Ass grandfather there is! - He said and then sat back down. Everyone busted out laughing. Then the doctor came in. He looked at everyone.

Doctor: I need to have a talk with y/n, only one person may stay. - He said. Everyone looked at each other. 

Y/n: Eli can stay. - Robby and my dad nodded and walked out.

Eli: What's the news? Is she okay? - He asked the doctor. The doctor frowned.

Doctor: Only bad news. - He said. I got nervous and so did Eli.

Y/n: And the bad news is? - I asked. The doctor sighed.

Doctor: ... you lost your child. - He said simply. My heart sank and I started crying.