Volume II: Chapter Six

Week Thirty

Midoriya groaned, not wanting to get out of bed. His stomach was getting larger by the day, making it hard to get around. He peered over at the digital clock, he has only a few hours till the small get together. Well it's a gender reveal party but they'd like to keep it small.

He gave himself a moment to gain the motivation to get out of bed, then forced himself up. Midoriya felt out of breath, "that wasn't so hard," he lied to himself.

The Omega groaned, waddling around like an oversized penguin. Furthest he made it was the sofa. The heavenly feeling of the throw pillows made him drift off into a slumber once more.

•••

Bakugo was at work currently but would be on his way home soon. He was tasked with getting treats and beverages for the get together. Soon he could be home with Midoriya.

"Just finish this for today and I think we can call it a day," a high school student was tasked with making sure the pro got his paperwork done.

The Alpha hated this petty work. He sighed, I just wanna see Midoriya.

Quickly, he gathered the snacks from the local convenience store, racing home to find nothing done. But his sleeping mate, peaceful on their sofa.

Bakugo chuckled lightly at such a wonderful sight. Midoriya laid there, hair a curly mess, one hand laid on his swollen stomach. This gave him some sort of pride. A smile crept upon his lips while the Alpha reached out for a touch. "I love you," he whispered, rubbing his Omega.

The blonde quietly got everything set up, being very careful not to wake the sleeping beauty.

A knock on the door distracted Bakugo from his tasks. "Hello~" Midoriya's high school friends Uraraka and Jirou. The quickly fawned over Midoriya sleeping and his prominent stomach.

"Mmmh," the Omega moaned, his emerald eyes fluttering open. "What are you guys doing here?" For a moment he had forgotten all about the small get together.

"For you, we brought some gifts~" Uraraka grinned while looking at the other female.

Midoriya struggled to sit up but with a bit of help, he got there. "T-thank you," the greenette blushed. They continued to catch up on the latest gossip of XX Club and their excitement to becoming aunts. Not by blood but the emotion was there.

Bakugo's parents shortly arrived with mini cupcakes that is said to have a creme colored center. This would tell them the gender of their unborn child. They all enjoyed their time together, laughing and talking about nonsense.

Masuru and Mitsuki had a blast embarrassing their adult son with stories from when he was a small child and from his bratty days as a middle and high school student.

Midoriya felt slightly saddened that his mother wasn't here to witness the joy the people in this room brought him. Though he didn't know Katsuki very well from the start, the Alpha felt like home. Not this expensive house they've lived in together for the past year, the emotions behind it. They'll live happily together.

"Let's enjoy some sweets!~" Jirou passed around the cream filled desserts, then allowed the happy couple take the first bites.

"It's a boy!" Midoriya screeched, hugging his Alpha.

The group opened the gifts, many neutral gender clothing, diapers, bottles, etc. Some items were a light baby blue.

Bakugo grinned watching his Omega unwrap the gifts. Midoriya's scent was very sweet, indicating that he was happy. Once again that feeling of pride filled his chest.

Not that the group made much of a mess, everyone pitched in to clean up a bit before leaving. They knew the couple needed their space.

"Congratulations baby~" Uraraka kissed Midoriya's forehead, leading the guests out with her.

The two are alone at last. Midoriya played with his fingers in his lap, his freckled cheeks a light shade of crimson.

"You're so cute when you're flustered," Bakugo pulled his mate towards him, wrapping his arms around the smaller male. "A boy huh?"

Midoriya hugged back, gripping at the Alpha's cotton tee shirt. "Yeah," he could hardly contain his excitement. "Are you scared Katsuki?" His deep emeralds clashing with bright crimson ones. 

The Alpha leaned down, planting a deep kiss on his Omega's lips, "Absolutely terrified," he admitted.

They both giggled, Midoriya agreeing with his Alpha.

•••

I tried going for a fluffy kinda vibe. Hope I did well. Thank you all for reading so far!
~Meli