9

"That's why she seems familiar To me." I replied to Sunoo and started to remember everything.

Im Soo Ah,

I knew her as my classmates, but I just remember her name back then. I am really stupid.- She was not a popular student in the school, so that's why I didn't recognize her when I met her again.

She was a shy girl in school. That's all.

But why did she make me really curious about her when we weren't even close at all?

-

I lay on my bed after brushing my teeth and forced myself to sleep as the others were already sleeping, but I can't sleep well, I can't sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another tiring day – I should sleep now, or I will get tired easily and end up faint before performing. I don't want it to happen.

I took a glance at Soo Ah's hairpin, starting to think about her again.

"What is wrong with me?"

-

SOO AH POV

--

I went to work early as it was already my shift.

To prepare ingredients and help the other workers with their works, so it will be easy for them to handle a lot of customers now. When I arrived at the cafe, I let out relief as Hana was not here yet, so I could prevent from listening to her excuses, talking about what happened between her and Jungwon and anything else. It took me many times to heal myself from getting hurt whenever the moment Jungwon worried about her, repeated in my mind again and again. Repeated in my mind again. But I felt better today as I cried a lot last night.

"Do you feel better today?" Sunoo suddenly sent me messages.

"Yes. I'm already at work now." I will reply to him shortly.

"Watch our live performance later. I am really handsome today." I smile at his text, turning off my phone as a customer came to me, asking me where the bathroom is.

-

I took a rest at the changing room after working all day long and took a chance to watch his performance as he asked me to, but, sadly, it's not a live performance because I missed it as I am working really hard today.

I really enjoy the performance.

I don't like to say this, but yeah, Sunoo was handsome today, and he looked really charming when he was singing his part. My eyes fixed on him, amazed at how good he was when he was on the stage—I never thought he would look this good as I keep focusing on Jungwon before.

When it comes to Jungwon's part, my heart flutters again because I can't stop from looking at every step of him.

"Are you going to change your clothes?" My smile faded away when I heard her voice. I bit my lower lips to avoid myself from getting emotional again, I was about leaving the changing room, but she quickly held my hand.

"I'm really sorry, Soo Ah. I didn't mean to li-"

"I know. I'm not getting mad because I found out about the truth. I am just mad at you because you are lying to me. You are my best friend, Lee Hana." I replied to her while wiping off my tears without looking at her at all. "I'm sorry." I'm sorry."It is because I still love him. I am scared to tell you the truth because I know how much you love him. I am scared if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I'm scared if you want to leave me."Hana patted my back, making me cry more.

"Then, lie is not the only choice you can do."I replied to her coldly and left her alone at the changing room, heading out from the cafe without feeling guilty at all.

I walked along the hallways with tears on my cheek, ignoring everyone who was looking at me weirdly. At this time, I can't hold it anymore. I can't handle the pain in my heart anymore. So, I sat on the ground, bursting into tears – letting go of everything.

"Im Soo Ah!"

This voice...

He patted me on my back while checking me if I was okay, but it made me cry more when I realized it was him. "Jungwon..." I mumbled in sobbing. What is he doing? He wiped off my tears before holding my hand, brought me to somewhere else, so people won't recognize who he is.

"Why are you crying? What happened to you? He asked me anxiously and bend down his body to face me who was ugly crying in front of him. He always meets me when I am crying... I hate it...

"What are you doing here at this time? Are you searching for Lee Hana?" I asked him in sobbing. "Yes," he said. I'm n-"

"She is at the cafe. You can meet her there."I cut him off, trying to run away from the situation, but he locked my hand with him, pulling me closer to him causing us to do an eye-contact for a while. Do you hate to see me here?"He asked me seriously, still locking my hand with him. No. I feel a butterfly in my stomach, and I'm happy to see you with me, but it hurt me more because you reminded me of Hana again.

"Why are you doing this to me? We are not even friends. We are strangers."I took a step away from him with my eyes still staring at him.

"We are not strangers. We were classmates."He replied to me causing my eyes to widen with his words. I froze, I had no idea—how did he know? Did Sunoo tell him about everything?

"Soo Ah. You are the shy girl in our class."He continued.

"We were classmates, but we did not interact with each other at all." I said to him.

"Let's get to know each other more." Jungwon asked me while looking at me. My eyes slowly landed on my hand, still locking with him and took a glance at him again. "Do you want to be my friend because I am the best friend of Hana? So, you want me to fix you?

"It's not because of Lee Hana. It is because I want to know more about you. I can feel that you are a good person." He cut me off .

He took a step closer to me again and slowly gave me something,"Your hairpin." He continued and showed me a smile,

" I'm going now..." I applied the hairpin on my hair and walked away from him but his words suddenly stopped me-

" Im Soo Ah, be strong."