Chapter 6

I woke up painfully early, reaching to my bedside table to grab my phone. I read the time 5:30 am. Groaning I try to go back to sleep, but all my awoken thoughts were suddenly consumed by a certain blonde-haired boy who seemingly fucked me over. I'm usually good at detecting when someone is a dick. Better yet I'm usually the one who's the asshole. Even more so I never fall for anyone not in this kind of way. I barely knew the boy yet I had become so attached and full of life around him.

Deciding I was not going back to sleep, I get out of bed and grab a sports bra, spandex shorts and a black zip-up jacket. You know that feeling when you feel hungover but you never drank anything, well that's how I felt right now. Walking out of my dorm trying to make as little noise as possible I walk to the garden.

Awaiting me is fricken Sky. You have got to be kidding me, the boy couldn't stop. Ignoring him I drop my bag a couple meters away from him and run off on my daily jog. I can hear him start running after me calling my name but I ignore it and run faster and faster as if my life depended on it. After a while I realised he gave up chasing me, how Ironic. I slow down my pace panting heavy as I slowly make my way back to the garden. I really just needed to punch something right now, and despite how fucking mad I was at Sky his face is way too pretty to fuck up.

As I round the corner I realize Sky still hasn't left. Technically he didn't chase after me but he did wait for me. I rip my headphones off my head and strut towards him fuming,

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask him as I am now right in front of his face. Any closer and we would be kissing. I tried to look intimidating but my height really wasn't doing me any justice.

"Listen what you saw the other day it wasn't what you thought, nothing happened." He says trying to touch my arm to which I flinch away from his grasp. As much as I wanted his warmth around me I was really mad.

"So she left then. Right after me?" I ask questioningly already knowing the answer. How stupid did he think I was.

"Well no but nothing happened I swear." He was the stupid one now.

"Gosh Sky, If you really didn't like me then why the fuck lead me on like this, and what for fricken barbie." I laugh now I wasn't even mad I thought the whole thing was a joke, a joke of my life.

"I'm not leading you on. I do like you, It's just Stella and I am complicated. We dated last year then she ghosted me all summer. Despite what you think she actually is a good person she just doesn't like to show it, she's had it rough and I'm the one she falls back on. It like you and Jacob." Oh he's got to be joking that entire speech was his way of apologising.

"Okay first of all Jacob and I. JACOB AND I. We never dated, never kissed, never shagged, never thought of each other in that way. So no it's not the same as you and Stella. Secondly, you could have at least told me you had a somewhat girlfriend instead of making moves on me and lying. Thirdly don't try to apologise by excusing her behaviour because you are your own person so speak about yourself, and fourthly I" Before I could finish my very well said speech. He kisses me. HE KISSES ME.

All of the sudden it's as if everything that just happened disappeared and all I could feel were his soft warm lips touching mine. He deepened the kiss holding my face in his arms almost like if he let go I would break. I feel him bite my lip for entrance, as I'm about to accept I realise what is happening. I pushed him off me immediately and punched him in the gut (lightly don't worry).

"What the fuck" I says as he crouches over.

"Well you were talking a lot and don't get me wrong I was listening but something about you and when you're mad kinda turned me on so I couldn't help myself sorry. But hey it did help prove my point." He says trying to straighten his back.