30. Art of Darkness.

It was night time at an art gallery in Crystal Cove. Inside a special event was taking place as a band play slow rock music. Several of the art galley's patrons were either watching the band or admiring some of the exhibits. Among the exhibit goers was Sheriff Stone and Mayor Nettles.

"Observe the delicate line, the vibrant texture, the witty use of chiaroscuro. It's a masterpiece." Sheriff Stone says. 

"It, um, looks like a foot." Mayor Nettles says and he is correct as the exhibit in front of them indeed just a large model foot made of plastic.

"Philistine." Sheriff Stone says.

 Walking past them was Fred's parents Bard and Judy. As the two looked at an exhibit a familiar figure walked up to them. "Brad, Judy, We've got to talk." They say and the two turn around.

"Not a good time, Cassidy." Brad says as he and Judy walk away from her.

The band continues to play in the background as a man walks into the room, His hair was blonde, large and wild. He was wearing a grey suit with a white shirt and an orange necktie. He stops near an exhibit that was underneath a red cloth. 

"Hipsters and rich people." He says and a crowd begins to form around him now. "I, Randy Warsaw the most modern, modern artist of the modern century will unveil my new greatest masterpiece." He takes a hold of the cloth now. "Behold. Junk." He declares as he pulls the tarp away revealing a pile of junk that had been arranged as a art exhibit. The amassed crowd begin to clap now as they admire it. 

The art piece suddenly springs into life however as it rearranges itself to for a body of sorts. 

"It..It isn't supposed to do that." Andy says frightened and the guests begin to freak out now. 

A propeller blade in one of the art piece called Junk's hand begins to spin now at a fast pace and it moves forward in an attempt to harm Andy who only just ducks in time as a painting behind him is shredded to pieces.  Junk retracts it's arm now and extends it's other one that fires forward trying to grab Andy however it grabs the band's main singer now before it retracts back to it's body. The singer screams as Junk lifts her up now and opens what appears to be it's mouth placing her inside and closing. As soon as it does all the power to the piece of art dies and it begins to fall apart as it piles on the floor. The guests all look on in shock as it falls apart and stood in it's place is the singer frozen in a pose encased in gold. 

It was the next morning and the gang were all at their new headquarters in the city hall junk room. Velma was sat at a computer she had set up trying to look for any possible mysteries. Fred was studying a map of Crystal Cove the gang had put up on the wall. While Daphne was sorting out some files from the last case. Shaggy and Scooby were eating and Finally Y/n was sat down on a couch the gang had placed in the room recently reading a newspaper. 

"Hey gang check this out." Velma suddenly says getting everyone's attention. "Last night's art opening of renowned artist Randy Warsaw turned to tragedy as Eeko lead singer of emo art band Sunday around noonish was attacked by one or Randy Warsaw's exhibits. After being sucked into the sculpture Eeko emerged frozen rigid in the form of..." 

Shaggy and Fred hear the sound of squeaky wheels and they turn around to see Mayor Nettles wheeling in the attacked singer from the night before into the room. 

"Like, let me guess. A living work of art?" Shaggy says as everyone but Velma and Y/n look at Eeko now. 

"Uh, yeah. How did you know?" Velma asks before she turns around and sees for herself.