31. La casa è dove si trova il cuore

So today is actually my birthday and the story artists is tomorrow :) 

It was early in the evening and Mystery Incorporated were sat in the Crystal Cove airport. 

"Oh Italy how exciting." Daphne says as she reads through a magazine on tourist destinations in Italy. 

"Like you can sat that again." Shaggy says. "Lasagna, Risotto, Carbonara, Gelato." Shaggy Starts to list different foods and Scooby licks his lips. "But most important of all..." 

"Pizza!" Shaggy and Scooby say together and laugh. 

"Forget the food a moment you two and think of the architecture. Italy is home to some of the most famous landmarks in the world." Velma says her face stuck in a book on Italy. 

"How long did Y/n say this flight was going to be again?" Fred asks the gang.

"It's a sixteen and a half hour flight." A voice says and the gang look up to see Y/n walking up towards them with the Hex girls. "So I hope you all are prepared." Y/n then says.

"Sixteen and a half hours." Shaggy giggles nervously. "Good thing we snacked up beforehand." He says to Scooby. 

"Count yourself lucky that there will at least be a snack cart." Y/n grumbles a little.

"Aw you're just moody because you can't smoke. " Dusk teases and Y/n just grumpily crosses his arms. 

Soon a voice can be heard giving an announcement on a tannoy.  "Flight 415 Is now boarding." 

"Well that's us." Fred says as the gang begin to get up.

"I wonder what the seating arrangements will be." Daphne ponders. 

"I'm sitting with Y/n!" Dusk is quick to say as she links arms with him before anyone can get a word in.

"O..kay." Fred says. "Shaggy you want to sit with me?" Fred asks him. 

"Um, like I would dude but I'm sitting with Velma and Scooby." Shaggy says scratching the back of his head. 

"Wait, Are you two back together?" Daphne asks surprised.

"Provisionally. For now." Velma answers as she adjusts her glasses but on a her face sits a small smile.

"Well congrats you guys, for a third time I guess." Fred says. "Um Daph?" 

"Sorry Fred my number has me sitting with Thorn and Lunar." Daphne replies holding up her ticket. 

"Aw but that means I'm going to be stuck next to Dusk and Y/n when they're doing...love stuff ugh." Fred says. No offence you two." Fred then quickly adds.