49. Come Undone

Be sure to check the notes as the end of the chapter when you reach the end for important news.

"A beginning is a very delicate time. Much more so than an ending. Know then, that this is the year 10,191. We the Anunnaki travel between layers of the many universes. We came to help you grow, evolve. But not all of us are good. Some are evil, wanting only to feed on your energies. This most evil of all we imprisoned in a crystal sarcophagus between worlds, so that he could cause no harm. This evil desires to devour worlds. He manipulated groups of humans to set him free. The Mayan Hunters of Secrets and their jaguar, Spot. The Fraternitas Mysterium and their donkey, Gordo. La Alianza Misterio and their skunk, El Fuchi.  The Mystery Gang and their bull, Tiny.  The Benevolent Lodge of Mystery and their orangutan, Mr Peaches. The Mystery Fellowship and their cat, Whiskers. Mystery Incorporated and their parrot, Professor Pericles. And now the current Mystery Incorporated and their special comanion. Scooby Doo. The  Time of Nibiru has come. The moment when the planets align and the evil one's strength will be greatest. Now free in your world he will grow more powerful every second. He will destroy your city, your planet, your universe. Only one stands in his way. Scoobert Scooby Doo." 

The evil entity laughed manically as everyone looked up at it. "Free. Free. I have been trapped too long." It cries as it grabs a hold of Scooby now who struggles in it's grasp.

"Hey!" Fred cries.

"What are you doing to Scooby?" Y/n shouts.

"Shaggy! Help!" Scooby cries. 

Y/n, Shaggy and Fred rush forward to try help free Scooby but are instantly swatted back by the evil entity. 

"Do not fight." The evil entity says now. "The dog must die and reborn as a vessel to my darkness. You shall give me form. I shall walk this world a giant." 

"Never!" Scooby says he bites the tentacles that have a hold him and frees himself. 

"Nein, Nein, forget the dog." Pericles cries as she flies in front of the entity now. "Consume me. Give me the power."

"So be it." The entity says as it grabs a hold of the parrot now and begins to posses it's body. Pericles screams as it quickly begins to take over his body but soon his screaming becomes laughter as he become a giant version of himself. 

"Finally. After all these years, I am unstoppable." Pericles cries as everyone begins to back up.

"Dudes somehow that parrot just keeps on getting creepier." Shaggy whimpers.

"No, he's only given me another reason to kill him. " Y/n says

"Und now I shall finally be rid of the Mystery Incorporated kinder." Pericles yells before his eyes glow and he begins to choke. "Something is wrong." He cries in agony as his body begins to morph. "What's happening to me?" Pericles screams as tentacles shoot out of his body and cocoon him now.

"Look, I know this is an extremely bad time. But I have no sympathy for that bird." Y/n says.

"Y/n not the time!" Daphne says to him as everyone watches in shock.

"Professor Pericles?" Ricky asks.

Within the cocoon Pericles's body had morphed into a new form as the entity laughed. "The bird is gone. I am flesh now. Flesh." 

Brad and Judy walk forward now. 

"Oh, mighty one." Judy says.

"We are ready to serve." Brad adds as the two kneel down.