10

I can't stop from smiling after what happened before. The way He wiped off my tears and locked my hand to comfort me from crying, it made my heart beat for him over and over. He also remembered me as his classmates, which made me happier. I know it sounds crazy, but actually I slapped my face several times as I felt as if I was dreaming right now. How can I believe when someone that I really love for a long time finally recognizes me and comes to me asking me to be my friend? It's been 3 years, and my efforts to get his attention is not useless anymore. After I arrived at my house, I headed toward my room and lay on the bed without taking a shower as I kept staring at the hairpin that Jungwon gave.

"Jungwon , keep it for me." I giggle, taking a picture of it before placing it on my table, taking my towel to take a shower before sleeping.

"Iguess I will have a nice dream tonight."

-

JUNGWON POV

-

I stare at the wall for no reason while waiting for my turn to take a shower, ignoring Heeseung and Niki who were looking at me weirdly, asking me if I was okay.

"Who are you thinking about? Is it Lee Hana?" Sunoo appeared from nowhere.

"A puppy." I replied to him, shutting my eyes. I was pretending as if I was going to sleep, but he suddenly lay next to me.

"Why didn't she reply to my message?" I heard Sunoo said, looking at his phone. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that he was waiting for Soo Ah to reply to his message,

"I told her to watch our live performance today. So I am curious to know her opinion about me." Sunoo continued. I let out a heavy sigh and was about going to the bathroom when Sunghoon already finished showering-

" Sunoo-ah." I stopped and slowly turned my body to face Sunoo who was waiting for me to say something.

"Can you give me her number?"

-

SOO AH POV

--

I went to work as usual, but today I feel really good as I wear a hairpin that Jungwon gave to me last night. I am really afraid if I suddenly lose it again because it is starting to be a really precious thing to me now.

Yang Jungwon, it's all because of him.

He helped me to be strong although he comforted me two times. Because of him, I want to be a better person from now on. A person who is strong and always brings positive vibes around me. I don't want to be sad because of someone else anymore—I should be strong! Smile! Enjoy my day—

Some customers were also asking me if something good happened to me because I keep smiling and laughing a lot today. It's not really me—maybe I'm really excited today. Thinking about him made me ignore all of the moments that hurt me these days. Many thanks to him.

Honestly, I'm waiting for him to come to the cafe, but I guess he is really busy today since he is an Idol.

"You look really happy." Hana approached me with a smile on her face, trying to fix our friendship, but I just shut my mouth, continue my work without replying to her.

"Your hairpin looks nice." She said while slowly reaching her hand to my hairpin.

I quickly took a step away from her and gave her a smile instead to stop her from acting in this way.

"Are you dating Kim Sunoo?" She asked me all of a sudden, making me cringe with her question. What kind of question is that? She already knows where my heart belongs.

" Why?" I asked her while swiping the floor.

"You and him are close. It was really strange to see him suddenly hold your hand that night and dragged you away after you saw Jungwon and I together." Hana said,"I chuckled at her words." We are friends. "I replied to her.

" A friend? I could feel that Sunoo had a feeling on you."

"Lee Han-"

" I know you have a crush on Jungwon but how about you try to date Sunoo?"

" Hana, what is wrong with you?"

" It's distu- No, I'm sorry."Maybe I'm really stressed this da-" Hana immediately shut her mouth for no reason when her eyes fixed on someone who went into the cafe.

"I thought it was not going to close yet."

Jungwon?

I fixed my eyes on him and he showed me a smile, standing next to me while looking at my hairpin. "It looks good on you." He said, and we smiled at each other.

"What would you like to order?" Hana asked him curiously, went to the bar and put the ingredients on the table before preparing a drink for Jungwon although the cafe was already close at this time.

"It's okay. I just want to meet someone here." Jungwon replied to her coldly and looked at me again, "See you at the park." He patted my shoulder, leaving me confused.

"" Does he want to see me?"

-

After my shift ended, I went to the park quickly because I don't want him to wait longer. Hana, she asked me if I was a friend of Jungwon and was also curious about our relationship as she seemed jealous by seeing my scene with Jungwon at the cafe before. I could feel that she still had a feeling for him.

What if Jungwon still loves her and just uses me to get closer to Hana again?

" You are here."I stopped from walking when I heard his voice, talking to me in a soft-spoken way, making me almost smile like an idiot, adoring how sweet his voice is.

" Why do you want to meet me?"I asked him, avoiding his eye-contact as it suddenly felt awkward to be with him. Honestly, my heart was pounding really fast when his eyes were fixed on me. How can I stay cool in front of someone that I have loved for a long time? I still can't believe this.

" Do you want to eat ramyeon?"He asked me back, and I stared at him confused. He patted my shoulder as he signed to follow him. So, I nodded my head, following his words and walked behind him.

-

I thought it would be awkward to eat with him, but, nope, he was a really nice and cool person. He was always trying to make the situation good by talking about something random and also asked about myself. It feels great to be with him, he made my feeling for him keep growing every time I looked at him. Sometimes, I keep spacing out when he was talking to me because I can't stop from adoring his visual as he looks more attractive.

I was just writing a letter for him back then , wishing him to be with me although I thought it was really impossible, and now I don't expect it will turn out to be real. I don't expect I will get to meet him this close.

" Soo Ah, are you listening to me?"

I back to my sense again and looked at him confused,

" I ask you..."

" Do you know me before?"