Chapter Eight

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh" I said as I jumped on my bed.

"Dude why are you acting weird" Taehyung asked with folded arms.

"Sit first" I said removing my backpack.

Then he sat down on my bed also removing his backpack.
"Well... aren't you gonna say something" He asked.

"......" I didn't respond.

"Is there a reason you don't want me talk to your cousins" He asked annoyed with my silence.

"Yes" I simply said.

"What is it" He asked curiously.

"My cousins are not who they seem to be" I said.

"And what does that mean" He asked.

"Well for you to fully understand,I have to tell you whole Story from the beginning, that is since when we were young" I said.

"Ok...." He said.

"When I was 10 years old my Grandfather died and that meant our company was left without a CEO, and my father was to inherit the company as the first son, but he didn't want to because he was a Neurosurgeon but he had to quit his job and take over the company because if he didn't my uncle would have taken over. My uncle is very deceitful, corrupt and vile. And if he took over, the company would be doomed and all my grandfathers hardwork would be in vain. But my uncle did not give up, even up till now he's still fighting to take over the company. As for my cousins they're just too spoiled. Well all except Ju-hwan. They also bullied me alot and called me names Everytime. It was so frustrating but Ju-hwan was always there for me till when they all left Korea." I explained remembering all those sad memories.

"I'm sorry all this happened Jimin" Tae said sincerely.

"It's fine" I said trying to smile.

"But what made Ju-hwan so different from the rest" He asked.

"Well Ju-hwan wasn't raised by my uncle. My uncle had a girlfriend before he got married to my aunt. At that time my uncle was engaged to my aunt but he didn't tell her about the girl he was seeing behind her back. When Ju-hwan was born my uncle told his girlfriend to take care of him that he'll send money to her. So Ju-hwan was raised by his real mom not my aunt. We are the same age but I senior him with a month. He was the only friend I had when I was a kid... well him and someone else that I've forgotten but it was a girl. Three of us were very close." I said smiling.

"Oh,I see.. thank you for opening up to me" Tae said happily.

"We are friends so there isn't any reason to hide it from you" I said.

"So are you and Ju-hwan still close" He asked.

"Well....kinda" I chuckled.

"We still talk but not that much" I added.

"Oh" Tae said.

"What about the girl" He asked.

"She was my closest friend apart from Ju-hwan. We met her at a party. It was a party for my dad when he became CEO,her parents were friends of my dad." I said.

"So what happened to her" He asked.

"Well she and her family moved away but she never told me where" I said.

*Flashback to 6 years ago*
I came back from school and hurriedly changed my clothes to go see her. I rushed down the stairs but before I could grab the door knob my mom stopped me.

"Where are you going when you just got back from school?" She asked folding her arms.

"To the playground" I said.

"You always go there after school with Ju-hwan but he's gone now" She said.

"Yes, but I need to go there" I said pouting.

"Hmm, alright but I'm sending bodyguards to follow you" She said.

"Uhh fine" I said annoyed.

~~~~~~~
"I finally reached the playground hoping she would be here" I said searching for her.
But I didn't find her. I went to sit on slide we usually play on. And I found a piece of paper..no wait a letter!. I opened it.

'Dear Jimin,

I know you're probably wondering where I am, well my family and I are moving to another country, they didn't say where. It was a sudden trip that I didn't know of. I'm sorry to leave you like this,i hope you understand. I'll miss both you and Ju-hwan. I'll never forget you guys and I hope we meet again and hopefully you grow taller by then.
Bye ...
Yours truly,
Baby panda'

*End of flashback*
"Wait a minute.. baby panda?" Tae asked .

"That was the nickname we gave her" I explained. "But I don't remember her name" I said sadly.

"It's okay Jimin" He said.

"It's not okay, how could I forget her name?!" I said.

"You were 10" He said.

"Still.." I said.

"It's fine, I'm here for you now and so are the guys" He said which comforted me a little.

"Yeah and I'm happy" I said cheerfully.

"Oh, look at the time" he chuckled.

"8:47pm" I said realizing what the time is.

"Yh,so can I sleep over" He said with a cute face.

"Aishhh, fine" I said.

"Yay" He said cheerfully.

~~~~~
Jimin's Dairy is back(◕ᴗ◕✿) please forgive me for not updating in a while, I've had writers block ಥ‿ಥ but don't worry I'll update more frequently. I know some people might have forgotten about this story (个_个) but it's okay (•‿•). Btw Jimin's Diary has 400 reads(≧▽≦)(☆▽☆) (✿^‿^) thank you so much ✨🥺. See you next time...

Byeee✨
Vickie🦋