11

Sara walked down the corridor, book in hand as her long dark hair blew in the wind. She continued to wear a monotone expression though the bookmark Yuki had gotten her was stuck out of the book as Sara had a more friendly vibe of her. Though no one was there to witness this nice Aura as Sara had come early.

"Kato!" A voice called out suddenly snapping the girls from her book as she looked up to be met with non other then the Yuki fan club president.

"Good morning" Sara greeted with a bow while the girl only huffed angrily

"Is it true you will be on the council with Yuki!" The girl shouted while Sara simple looked at her before simple nodding her head "How dare a girl like you be bale to stand next to yuki!" She shouted

"A girl like me?" Sara question confusion appeared on her face as she tilted her head. The girls simples glared.

"Yes! A rich spoilt girl like you who had no regard for anyone feelings especially Yuki!" The girl shouted while Sara darkened, looking towards the floor upset.

"You probably bought your way into the council to be close with Yuki" Another girl spoke

"Or did rich daddy threaten someone like before" Another girl has spoke while Sara stiffened while the girls simple laughed. Thigh Sara soon looked back up.

"Yuki will never like people who insult other just to feel better you know? He isn't like that. Now if you excuse me" Sara spoke as she made her way past them. The girl shouting in anger.

"Sara-Chan!" A warm voice called out while Sara simple looked up a smile appearing on her face as she saw all three of her friend waving her other.

"Good morning Tohru" Sara smiled, All three girls looked shocked to see her so happy and different from her usually self though smiled anyway.

"Those girls weren't given you any trouble were they?" Uotani questioned as they walked down the hallway, Sara shook her head.

"No there just upset I'm on the council now" Sara signed heavily while Tohru smiled before grabbing the dark haired girls hand.

"Your part of the council with Yuki! That's great!" Tohru smiled with glee while Sara returned the smile a blush appearing on her face.

"I guess it is" Sara smiled blushing, Hanajima and Uotani smirked while Tohru simple smiled with obviousness.

"Do you know who the rest of the council are?" Hanajima had asked

"No, I'm just hoping there not a pain" Sara signed heavily her face paling at the thought of someone annoying been part of the council.

"Sara!" A voice called out causing the four girl to turn and see Yuki running towards her smiling as he wheezed out of breath.

"We will leave you two" Uotani smiled while the other tow girl followed, Sara blushed slightly on seeing them leave with smirks.

"Is everything okay Yuki?" Sara questioned, face filled with confusion looking at the tired boy

"The president told me your part of the new council" yuki smiled " I wanted to congratulate you" He smiled while Sara looked towards him confused.

"Congratulate me? But your the one who is the president? I'm only a secretary" Sara states tilting her head in confusing while Yuki chuckled

"Yes, but you went for it didn't you? I know you were hesitant before" Yuki smiled looking away with a blush on his cheeks while Sara nodded.

"Yes. I suppose" Sara mumbled looking down before she suddenly snapped her head put towards the male "The president told me that we need to meet in the council room later to meet the other" Sara slightly smiled