Part 19. (Flashback #3)

-Flashback #3-

Mrs. Moskowitz: Have fun you two! Not too much fun though! - She yelled too us. I laughed. We made our way to his room and walked in. I just stood here while he searched for something. he looked back at me and smirked.

Hawk: Make yourself comfortable. - I nodded and went and sat on the edge of his bed. I watched as he searched through his different drawers.

Hawk: Aha! Found it! - He said holding up a TV remote. - I chuckled and he looked over at me confused.

Hawk: What? - He asked.

Y/n: Nothing its just I thought you were looking for-never mind.. - I stayed quiet. He looked at me and smirked. He walked over to me and pushed me to where I was laying down. He hovered over me and just stared at me in he eyes. I. Was. Nervous.

Hawk: Boo! - He laughed and got up so did I. I just sat there shocked. He seen me and chuckled.

Hawk: Relax I was kidding! - He smirked and then sat down beside me. He handed me the remote. A few minutes passed.

Hawk: I can do that Y/n. - Next thing I know is he his slowly walking to my laying body, he hovers over me while biting his lip jokingly, he was now only inches away from my face, he quickly cut the lip biting and was now looking back and forth at my eyes then my lips. He smiled and slowly started leaning in.. next thing I know... we were kissing. The kiss grew stronger and more passionate. His finger tips started trailing up my side, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in more. We continued making out until we heard another knock on his door. 

-End Of Flashback #3-