13

Sara sat at the desk in the council room as she read through the many different paper, a boy sat opposite her who introduce himself as Naohito Sakuragu while Machi stood writing on the boards. She signed heavily in annoyance, A new term, new problems.

"Hey!" A loud voice called out after the door was slammed open "Our fierce leader has arrived!" Kakeru shouted. All the teens eyes looked towards them.

"I from class 1c, my name is Naohito sakuragu, i am one of the secretary's" The boy had stood up and introduced himself towards Yuki.

"Great" Yuki smiled though the boy only glared.

"Truth is, its a tedious position and one i had no interest in accepting but that changed when i found out your were president" Naohito claimed while Yuki looked towards him shocked.

"I want you to remember this, you will always be my-"

"First love!" Kakeru shouted after hitting the boy on the head sending him to the floor " How sweet short stack!" He smiled widely.

"I am of average height!" The boy shouted back, Kakeru constantly trying to hit the first year while he only blocked.

"Play nicely you two" Another girl smiled before her eyes grew wide Sara looked towards her " I forgot to introduce myself " My name is Kimi todou and I'm a secretary like him" She smiled growing closer. Sara glared.

"What? Your on the student council" Yuki eyes grew wide while Kimi only smiled towards him.

"I understand your worries" Kakeru smiled as he made his way towards the girl "The cuteness is all an act, this girl is actually- Ah" Kakeru stopped after the girl had punch him sending him to the floor.

Sara looked around at all the chaos, she looked towards Yuki seeing him pale and dumbfounded at the council. Sara understood she had the same reaction, she looked to see them all hell breaking loose. She signed heavily.

SLAM

Everyone eyes fell towards the dark haired girl after she had loudly slammed the paper onto the table, she soon looked up smiling towards Yuki as his eyes grew wide before he sighed.

"Hello Everyone, Welcome I'm glad your here" Yuki states while everyone slightly smiles, Sara smiled brighten a bit as he spoke "As member of the student council, we have many important duties and we have to work together to complete them, I'm not perfect but I'm going to work hard and I'm hoping I can count of all of you" Yuki spoke confidently while Sara only looked at him.

"Sure thing!" Kakeru smiled towards the president causing Yuki to look shocked, Sara smiled at this before she made her way towards the president.

"We're counting on you"Sara smiled before she looked towards Kakeru to see him asleep on the desk. Sara glared towards the man before she raised her book and hit him.

"Ah!" Kakeru screamed looking towards Sara annoyed "Sara-Chan!" Kakeru whined as he looked towards her shocked.

"Stop. Slacking." Sara glared down towards him a dark aura around her, while the rest of the council gulped most definitely Kakeru.

"Huh?" Sara sighed as she stood in front of the council as she saw a hideous sigh above the door that read 'School defense squad ' She clenched her fist tightly before she looked in to see Naohito shouting. She signed once again.

"I will get the sign fixed, stop panicking"Sara signed before she grabbed a large ruler and dragging the paper down she glared before she made her way into the room. She looked down towards the desk signing at the mess.